BY CARESS #28 in Body Wash

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wa...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Jennifer O.
La Crosse
OMG This is one of the best smells Caress has. It is my favorite by far, leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smelling amazing. I have always had skin irritations and this product does not mess with them at all. I would recommend this product to everyone. I can't say enough great things about this. It works wonders to clean your most intimate parts and leaving them smelling good. It also doesnt leave your skin feeling oily or grimy.
Rachel M.
Silver Spring, MD
It’s a solid body wash for this price. The scent is strong out of the bottle (very fruity and juicy) but doesn’t linger or last on me at all. It lathers really well so I feel like I’m getting a good clean. I feel like it’s not as good as some of my higher end body washes, but I’m also paying a fraction of the price. It doesn’t exfoliate like a scrub would, but it’s good for daily exfoliation because it is gentle.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
This pomegranate exfoliating body wash is so good. The exfoliants are super fine and not too abrasive. The biggest positive is the smell! You guys, I can’t describe in words just how wonderful this smells! It’s super affordable, exfoliates while hydrating, and smells like you just emerged from a tropical pomegranate filled island. How amazing!
Mallory H.
Out of all of the body washes Caress makes, this is by far my favorite. First of all, It smells amazing. It’s a fresh and tropical scent that you can still smell a few hours later. It also has little exfoliants in it to help get the dead skin off and keep your skin looking its best. It doesn’t dry out my skin either which is a plus.
Charlotte V.
portland, tn
My favorite Caress scented body wash. It does a great job exfoliating and you can find it at Walgreens for about $4. It works up into a delicious lather, so a little product goes a long way. I always go back to this when I need a great exfoliating session in the shower.
Kirsten K.
Toledo, Ohio
This body was will always be a classic for me. The smell is absolutely amazing and my skin feels silky smooth after I use it. I just wish that the smell would last on my skin longer, but I do highly recommend this product.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love his body wash. It makes my skin feel soft and I love the scent. It lathers up really nicely and it gets the job done pretty well. I decided to use body wash again because I got exfoliating gloves from eco tools to remove my self tan and they say to use body wash with it and this was the best one I found at my local Walmart.
Tina Marie (.
I’m that girl that sit in the In the store and smell every body wash until I decide which one I want as soon as I smell this I was done I love loved it The lather in this soap really feels like silk on your skin
Angela R.
Jonesboro
I am in LOVE with the new caress scents. The only con I can say is I’m not a fan of the new bottle. I like the old bottles better. It is extremely affordable. So that’s not an issue. And I would recommend it.
Au N.
Just like the other Caress products I tried, it smells great. It has exfoliating beads so my skin feels smooth afterwards. Caress products are affordable and you can catch them on sale at local drugstores.
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood, MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this and it clears my skin and so does the target brand of this
T T.
Fresno
Will this leave me smelling good all day? Or just for half of the day? Because most things I use usually don't last every long.