BY CARESS

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wa...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But ...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Sarah W.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
So I love the amount of product you get and that it’s not expensive. I also LOVE the exfoliating beads it has in it. They really give you that extra clean, exfoliated feeling. What I don’t like is the smell. It just isn’t for me. Over all I would recommend this product just maybe in a different scent
Hanna B.
Culpeper, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This has got to be one of my favorite scents they have! It has a summer scent to it and stays on your skin too! It has a sugary feel on your skin which is great! Also very affordable! I’ve tried so many different kinds cause they all smell so good!
DLGrim G.
Naples
I really like the smell of this body wash. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth. I would reccomend and purchase again. I tend to try new body wash each time i am in need if more but this is ine i would use again.
Meg W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This body wash smells amazing! It not only softens skin with moisturizers but it has exfoliating beads inside that help stuff off all those nasty dead skin cells. It's also reasonable priced.
Cecelia C.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Walgreens
This body wash smells amazing, a mix of sweet & fruity. It has little beads in it which exfoliate the skin but also moisturizes. It's the best body wash I have ever smelled!
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually tried this for the first time when staying over a friends house and having to take a shower there. That's when I realized how amazing this body wash really is. Not only does it exfoliate, but it smells amazing, it's gentle on my dry, sensitive skin and leaves it feeling smooth and?smelling great. I still purchase this from time to time because i like to exfoliate a couple times a week. So if you can't afford a vacation to Tahiti, this is the next best thing! Lol 😘❤✈🌴🌼🌞
Bree B.
The smell is amazing, my fiancé always raves about how good I smell after the shower. The little beads make the soap feel amazing on my skin and it helps exfoliate the dead skin away. Especially for the price I highly recommend.
Angela R.
Jonesboro
I am in LOVE with the new caress scents. The only con I can say is I’m not a fan of the new bottle. I like the old bottles better. It is extremely affordable. So that’s not an issue. And I would recommend it.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this body scrub. I think it was a good product. I prefer the better soap coconut scrub over this however. The smell is a nice scent and it does exfoliate my body for the most part. I would recommend to others
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
Love this scent, I often buy this at Walmart’s Walgreens. Long lasting smell. You only need a small amount in your rag or loofah & you’re good to go! Very affordable & would definitely recommend!
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood, MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Gina H.
Montverde, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this and it clears my skin and so does the target brand of this
Kali B.