BY CARESS

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wa...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But ...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Chares H.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
recently I have purchased the Caress Tahitian Renewal soap in hopes of finding a fun fragrance that will last throughout the day. The soap is great and the lather is top notch. I do find the scent to be a little strong when its activated in the shower. If you don’t mind the scent, then I strongly recommend! Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash
Jolanda S.
I love this body wash especially because it exfoliates your body to remove to dead skin. And it smells SO good ! Leaving the shower feels like I already have perfume on.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually tried this for the first time when staying over a friends house and having to take a shower there. That's when I realized how amazing this body wash really is. Not only does it exfoliate, but it smells amazing, it's gentle on my dry, sensitive skin and leaves it feeling smooth and?smelling great. I still purchase this from time to time because i like to exfoliate a couple times a week. So if you can't afford a vacation to Tahiti, this is the next best thing! Lol 😘❤✈🌴🌼🌞
Bree B.
Great Falls, MT
The smell is amazing, my fiancé always raves about how good I smell after the shower. The little beads make the soap feel amazing on my skin and it helps exfoliate the dead skin away. Especially for the price I highly recommend.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Caress is very loyal brand for me. It gets the job done and does everything it says it will. I love the smell of this body wash it makes me feel nostalgic and i love that feeling. Not only does ot leave you smelling like a tropic island full of exotic flowers but it has exfoliating beads inside that buff away all the dead skin and keeps your skin feelling Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash and looking clean, refreshed, and naturally beautiful with a perfect scent that makes everyone enjoy being near you
Angela R.
Jonesboro
I am in LOVE with the new caress scents. The only con I can say is I’m not a fan of the new bottle. I like the old bottles better. It is extremely affordable. So that’s not an issue. And I would recommend it.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this body scrub. I think it was a good product. I prefer the better soap coconut scrub over this however. The smell is a nice scent and it does exfoliate my body for the most part. I would recommend to others
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
Love this scent, I often buy this at Walmart’s Walgreens. Long lasting smell. You only need a small amount in your rag or loofah & you’re good to go! Very affordable & would definitely recommend!
Taylor S.
Doe run , MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this scent leaves my skin soft and smelling lovely for hours. Unlike other body washes this scent sticks for awhile. It’s a Big Bang for its buck. This is my go to when available for purchase at my neighborhood Walmart.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
This Caress Tahitian Renewal exfoliating body wash is amazing. The smell for one is amazing so fresh and fruity. The beads in this body wash definitely help to scrub and exfoliate my skin and leave it feeling so smooth and clean. It applies easy and last long. I love that it is inexpensive too!
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood , MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Kali B.
Gina H.
Montverde, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this and it clears my skin and so does the target brand of this

Amazon