BY CARESS #32 in Body Wash

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wa...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But ...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Jennifer O.
La Crosse
OMG This is one of the best smells Caress has. It is my favorite by far, leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smelling amazing. I have always had skin irritations and this product does not mess with them at all. I would recommend this product to everyone. I can't say enough great things about this. It works wonders to clean your most intimate parts and leaving them smelling good. It also doesnt leave your skin feeling oily or grimy.
Rachel M.
McLean, VA
It’s a solid body wash for this price. The scent is strong out of the bottle (very fruity and juicy) but doesn’t linger or last on me at all. It lathers really well so I feel like I’m getting a good clean. I feel like it’s not as good as some of my higher end body washes, but I’m also paying a fraction of the price. It doesn’t exfoliate like a scrub would, but it’s good for daily exfoliation because it is gentle.
Charlotte V.
portland, tn
My favorite Caress scented body wash. It does a great job exfoliating and you can find it at Walgreens for about $4. It works up into a delicious lather, so a little product goes a long way. I always go back to this when I need a great exfoliating session in the shower.
Nicole M.
Boston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually tried this for the first time when staying over a friends house and having to take a shower there. That's when I realized how amazing this body wash really is. Not only does it exfoliate, but it smells amazing, it's gentle on my dry, sensitive skin and leaves it feeling smooth and?smelling great. I still purchase this from time to time because i like to exfoliate a couple times a week. So if you can't afford a vacation to Tahiti, this is the next best thing! Lol 😘❤✈🌴🌼🌞
•|Bree🌸Bibler|• B.
Great Falls
The smell is amazing, my fiancé always raves about how good I smell after the shower. The little beads make the soap feel amazing on my skin and it helps exfoliate the dead skin away. Especially for the price I highly recommend.
Kirsten K.
Toledo, Ohio
This body was will always be a classic for me. The smell is absolutely amazing and my skin feels silky smooth after I use it. I just wish that the smell would last on my skin longer, but I do highly recommend this product.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love his body wash. It makes my skin feel soft and I love the scent. It lathers up really nicely and it gets the job done pretty well. I decided to use body wash again because I got exfoliating gloves from eco tools to remove my self tan and they say to use body wash with it and this was the best one I found at my local Walmart.
Angela R.
Jonesboro
I am in LOVE with the new caress scents. The only con I can say is I’m not a fan of the new bottle. I like the old bottles better. It is extremely affordable. So that’s not an issue. And I would recommend it.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this body scrub. I think it was a good product. I prefer the better soap coconut scrub over this however. The smell is a nice scent and it does exfoliate my body for the most part. I would recommend to others
Raydus B.
Bentonville, AR
Super cheap and smells sooo good! I love caress honestly and I like that the exfoliating does soften my skin, yet I don’t feel dry after using. This product. Love it and will repurchase again and again.
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood, MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this and it clears my skin and so does the target brand of this
T T.
Fresno
Will this leave me smelling good all day? Or just for half of the day? Because most things I use usually don't last every long.

back