BY CARESS

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wa...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But ...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually tried this for the first time when staying over a friends house and having to take a shower there. That's when I realized how amazing this body wash really is. Not only does it exfoliate, but it smells amazing, it's gentle on my dry, sensitive skin and leaves it feeling smooth and?smelling great. I still purchase this from time to time because i like to exfoliate a couple times a week. So if you can't afford a vacation to Tahiti, this is the next best thing! Lol 😘❤✈🌴🌼🌞
•|Bree🌸Bibler|• B.
Great Falls, MT
The smell is amazing, my fiancé always raves about how good I smell after the shower. The little beads make the soap feel amazing on my skin and it helps exfoliate the dead skin away. Especially for the price I highly recommend.
Angela R.
Jonesboro
I am in LOVE with the new caress scents. The only con I can say is I’m not a fan of the new bottle. I like the old bottles better. It is extremely affordable. So that’s not an issue. And I would recommend it.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this body scrub. I think it was a good product. I prefer the better soap coconut scrub over this however. The smell is a nice scent and it does exfoliate my body for the most part. I would recommend to others
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
Love this scent, I often buy this at Walmart’s Walgreens. Long lasting smell. You only need a small amount in your rag or loofah & you’re good to go! Very affordable & would definitely recommend!
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
This Caress Tahitian Renewal exfoliating body wash is amazing. The smell for one is amazing so fresh and fruity. The beads in this body wash definitely help to scrub and exfoliate my skin and leave it feeling so smooth and clean. It applies easy and last long. I love that it is inexpensive too!
Tiffany g.
It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. It smells great too I love it! A friend told me about it and I tried it once and fell in love with the scent and the product as a whole.
Marlenne M.
Orlando
Girl like me tell you about this body wash. This wash will have you smelling like a fresh batch of cookies. I am in love. It’s smells amazing and has a really pretty look to it. It also has brown sugar and like moisture beads to exfoliate and moisturize. Would recommend to everyone and the best part is that it’s super affordable.
Rebecca O.
Edina, MN
Purchased at: Target
The body wash smells nice, but can be really overpowering at times (and really artificial). I also didn’t realize that the exfoliating agent was microbeads until I used it. Microbeads aren’t environmentally friendly (and can really clog your bathroom drain). I wouldn’t buy this product again unless the scent was toned down, and the microbeads were replaced with a natural exfoliant.
Serina R.
Love this body wash! It smells amazing and feels very silky! It does exfoliate which makes my body feel even more smooth and clean! Great product and not very expensive.
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood, MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Gina H.
Montverde, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this and it clears my skin and so does the target brand of this
Kali B.