Caress® Tahitian Renewal Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash
Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.see more...
Top Questions See all 103 Q&A
- "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
- "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
- "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
- "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
- "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
I was very impressed with the new Tahitian Renewal Body Wash from Caress. To be honest, I haven’t used Caress in a long time due to a bad experience in the past but boy am I sure glad I decided to give this product a chance, because I love everything about it.
For starters, the product comes in a perfectly sleek designed bottle that is easy to grip especially when your hands are wet. Nothing makes me more upset than dropping a bottle on my toe in the shower. It has creamy texture that has a shimmer to it with tiny exfoliating beads and has an exotic tropical like scent that is absolutely intoxicating and not at all strong. It only takes a little squeeze of the bottle to get the perfect amount to lather your whole body and rinses off easily. After getting out of the shower, I noticed my skin felt soft to the touch and refreshingly hydrated. Not at all ashy like before. It was like a vacation get-away with spa like treatment for my skin. The best part of getting to try this product was I didn’t experience any breaks out or allergic reactions and my whole family loved it. This is something I can see us getting on our next trip to the store. I am very intrigued to try Caress’s other products and recommend giving them a try!
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions shared are 100% my own.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos