BY CARESS #59 in Body Wash

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash Is thi...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day with the...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But does the...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
Kait L.
Pawtucket, RI
I love this body wash. I feel like it lathers really well. The smell is amazing and lingers on the skin for a little while after showering. The exfoliating beads in it are really nice, get rid of dry skin. Although it makes the skin a little dry in the winter, but so do a lot of things.
Alexandra S.
Oh.my.GOSH! This soap smells so perfect and so warm! It lathers wonderfully but I don’t see is exfoliating too much. The smell alone makes up for any flaws you find in this soap! If you want a soap that smells like heaven and cake made a baby - this is the soap you need!
Madisyn M.
Gonzales
This body wash keeps your skin exfoliated and super clean. It also smells so amazing. I use this 2 times a week to ensure no dead-skin buildup. I am a repeat user and this product never tends to let me down! Love it!
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great body wash to use for exfoliating the skin. The little "crystals" inside allows you to scrub your body leaving it super clean and fresh. The scent is also a plus and smells delicious. I have tried many scents from this collection and I love them all.
Trinny T.
Steelton
The smell was great,made my skin feel smooth. The price was very affordable so i haad no problem paying for it. in some areas of my body i couldn't use it so i really didn't like that about the body wash. If it was made better for sensitive skin then i would have continued using it.
Angela
Smells delicious. Makes your skin super smooth. It’s almost a fruity smell, is the only way I can describe it. I use it a couple times per week. Makes my skin smell and feel good! I highly recommend. For the price you can’t go wrong!
Aimee W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells Very exotic!
I was very impressed with the new Tahitian Renewal Body Wash from Caress. To be honest, I haven’t used Caress in a long time due to a bad experience in the past but boy am I sure glad I decided to give this product a chance, because I love everything about it.
For starters, the product comes in a perfectly sleek designed bottle that is easy to grip especially when your hands are wet. Nothing makes me more upset than dropping a bottle on my toe in the shower. It has creamy texture that has a shimmer to it with tiny exfoliating beads and has an exotic tropical like scent that is absolutely intoxicating and not at all strong. It only takes a little squeeze of the bottle to get the perfect amount to lather your whole body and rinses off easily. After getting out of the shower, I noticed my skin felt soft to the touch and refreshingly hydrated. Not at all ashy like before. It was like a vacation get-away with spa like treatment for my skin. The best part of getting to try this product was I didn’t experience any breaks out or allergic reactions and my whole family loved it. This is something I can see us getting on our next trip to the store. I am very intrigued to try Caress’s other products and recommend giving them a try!
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions shared are 100% my own.
Barbara M.
Granite City, IL
This smells pretty good it's not my favorite . I don't really like the exfoliating feeling . But I live caress .. So if I couldn't buy my favorite sent I would definitely consider buying this just because it's caress
Meaghan C.
Hudson, NH
i love the scent of this body wash i have repurchased this so many times, my favorite company for body wash, super strong scents that leave me smelling amazing for the day cant wait to try the other scents!
Kristen D.
What an amazing body wash!! It has a citrus scent but still a richness to it. The exfoliating beads are luxurious and the smell of the gel fills the shower! I love the feeling it gives me, just like at a spa.
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood, MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee H.
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this and it clears my skin and so does the target brand of this
T T.
Fresno
Will this leave me smelling good all day? Or just for half of the day? Because most things I use usually don't last every long.