BY CARESS #57 in Body Wash

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash Is thi...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day with the...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But does the...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Marlenne M.
Girl like me tell you about this body wash. This wash will have you smelling like a fresh batch of cookies. I am in love. It’s smells amazing and has a really pretty look to it. It also has brown sugar and like moisture beads to exfoliate and moisturize. Would recommend to everyone and the best part is that it’s super affordable.
Loke D.
I love the way this body wash feels and smells. It has exfoliating beads in it which helped to get rid of bumps I had on my arms. It is also extremely cheap and lasts a long time. The strong scent might be a turn off for those who aren’t a huge fan of scented body soaps.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE BODY WASH IT SMELLS AMAZING! The scent stays forever the exfoliating beads are perfect I’ll never buy anything body wash just wish t wasn’t so pricey but regardless I will continue to buy this body wash
Gracyn B.
I love the smell and texture of this one. It feels so mouth and it lasts a long time. It is very effective and I love it. It is not expensive at all just like any other. I would definitely recommend it
Tiffany g.
It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. It smells great too I love it! A friend told me about it and I tried it once and fell in love with the scent and the product as a whole.
Kimberly G.
Forest, VA
I have used Caress products before but my husband and I just can not stand the smell of this one. When we sniffed it in the store it was nice, but when we actually use it it's not appealing. It just smells so cheap and artificial. Normally I really love the scents, and I'm not very picky, but this one was not for us.
Trinny T.
Steelton
The smell was great,made my skin feel smooth. The price was very affordable so i haad no problem paying for it. in some areas of my body i couldn't use it so i really didn't like that about the body wash. If it was made better for sensitive skin then i would have continued using it.
Kait L.
Kingston, RI
I love this body wash. I feel like it lathers really well. The smell is amazing and lingers on the skin for a little while after showering. The exfoliating beads in it are really nice, get rid of dry skin. Although it makes the skin a little dry in the winter, but so do a lot of things.
Alexandra S.
Oh.my.GOSH! This soap smells so perfect and so warm! It lathers wonderfully but I don’t see is exfoliating too much. The smell alone makes up for any flaws you find in this soap! If you want a soap that smells like heaven and cake made a baby - this is the soap you need!
Aimee W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells Very exotic!
I was very impressed with the new Tahitian Renewal Body Wash from Caress. To be honest, I haven’t used Caress in a long time due to a bad experience in the past but boy am I sure glad I decided to give this product a chance, because I love everything about it.
For starters, the product comes in a perfectly sleek designed bottle that is easy to grip especially when your hands are wet. Nothing makes me more upset than dropping a bottle on my toe in the shower. It has creamy texture that has a shimmer to it with tiny exfoliating beads and has an exotic tropical like scent that is absolutely intoxicating and not at all strong. It only takes a little squeeze of the bottle to get the perfect amount to lather your whole body and rinses off easily. After getting out of the shower, I noticed my skin felt soft to the touch and refreshingly hydrated. Not at all ashy like before. It was like a vacation get-away with spa like treatment for my skin. The best part of getting to try this product was I didn’t experience any breaks out or allergic reactions and my whole family loved it. This is something I can see us getting on our next trip to the store. I am very intrigued to try Caress’s other products and recommend giving them a try!
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions shared are 100% my own.
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood, MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this and it clears my skin and so does the target brand of this
T T.
Fresno
Will this leave me smelling good all day? Or just for half of the day? Because most things I use usually don't last every long.