BY CARESS

Sam C.
Shreveport, LA
i have always loved the Caress lotions since i was a teen the scents are very nice and it is a great value for the price although the ingredients are a harsh and not really great for the skin , I probably won't purchase again ...
Gaby h.
amazing lotion, I have very dry skin and every time I wear this lotion, it gives me the moisture and silkiness that my body needs. rich with vitamin E, it leaves my skin wanting more. I loves this lotion and I would definitely re purchase this product in the future
Derenda D.
Warsaw
 It makes my skin so smooth and hydrated!i look be how I feel after I use it!  It is my favorite lotion in the world.  I bought it at Walmart.           I started using it about a year ago I feel like it's a good value and would buy it again for sure!!!! I think you should too!
Kristy D.
Dayton
Love the smell. It feels so cooling and refreshing when you apply it. I like to put it on before bed and when I wake up it still feels nice an smooth and you can still smell it. It don't leave your skin feeling oily at all  I would for sure but this project again
Sussy R.
Chicago , IL
I bought this when I needed a lotion for my hands. I got this one my hands were really dry. Once I began to use his lotion my hands began to feel soft and smelling good. The price was a good deal for the big one that I got. I would recommend
Jenna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Make's my skin feel amazing! Not too oily... soaks right into your skin. It's a mild scent that smells really fresh and nice! I use it right after I shower to keep my skin fresh and soft.
Alyza C.
Los Angeles
I really like caress, skin feels smooth and soft for hours after application and the lotion isn't sticky and heavy on my skin. I would recommend caress to my family and friends for everyday use. Caress is one of the first options in skincare for me
____SleepyHead____ C.
Everett
Feels so soft on your skin! You can't go wrong with thise product. Trust me. It's a go to thing. I'd put $$$ on this and carry it with me whenever, wherever :) 💕
Erin T.
Winchester, KY
I have the worst time finding body wash that works for me. Normally, after using body wash a few times, it begins to break me out. I've never had that issue with this body wash. Plus, it smells great and is very moisturizing.
Gisselle C.
Goose Creek, SC
Really nice lotion . I usually get very dry skin and this lotion helped me. It lasted all day and my skin felt amazing. It had a very pleasant smell and the textured was not too greasy. I will definitely purchase it again.