BY CARESS

Caress Silkening Body Lotion Waterfresh Breeze W/ Vitamin E 16 FL Oz.
  • "I have the worst time finding body wash that works for me. Normally, after using body wash a few times, it begins to break me out. I've never had that issue with this body wash. Plus, it smells great and is very moisturizing." in 5 reviews
  • "Really nice lotion . I usually get very dry skin and this lotion helped me. It lasted all day and my skin felt amazing. It had a very pleasant smell and the textured was not too greasy. I will definitely purchase it again. " in 3 reviews
Sam C.
Bossier City, LA
i have always loved the Caress lotions since i was a teen the scents are very nice and it is a great value for the price although the ingredients are a harsh and not really great for the skin , I probably won't purchase again ...
Derenda D.
Warsaw
 It makes my skin so smooth and hydrated!i look be how I feel after I use it!  It is my favorite lotion in the world.  I bought it at Walmart.           I started using it about a year ago I feel like it's a good value and would buy it again for sure!!!! I think you should too!
Kristy D.
Dayton
Love the smell. It feels so cooling and refreshing when you apply it. I like to put it on before bed and when I wake up it still feels nice an smooth and you can still smell it. It don't leave your skin feeling oily at all  I would for sure but this project again
Erin T.
Winchester, KY
Gaby h.
amazing lotion, I have very dry skin and every time I wear this lotion, it gives me the moisture and silkiness that my body needs. rich with vitamin E, it leaves my skin wanting more. I loves this lotion and I would definitely re purchase this product in the future
Sussy R.
Chicago , IL
I bought this when I needed a lotion for my hands. I got this one my hands were really dry. Once I began to use his lotion my hands began to feel soft and smelling good. The price was a good deal for the big one that I got. I would recommend
Gisselle C.
Goose Creek, SC
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love all Career products! ! They're always of good quality and of decent price. This lotion keeps my skin smooth and leaves a wonderful fragrance. I love their kids shampoo, deodorant, hair products as well.i love it all. :)
Jenna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Make's my skin feel amazing! Not too oily... soaks right into your skin. It's a mild scent that smells really fresh and nice! I use it right after I shower to keep my skin fresh and soft.
Alyza C.
Los Angeles
I really like caress, skin feels smooth and soft for hours after application and the lotion isn't sticky and heavy on my skin. I would recommend caress to my family and friends for everyday use. Caress is one of the first options in skincare for me