BY CARESS

Want To Indulge Yourself Every Day? Start Off Your Day With This Beauty Bar, Infused With The Scent Of Creamy Vanilla And Sandalwood. It Will Transform Your Daily Shower Into An Everyday Treat And Leave Your Skin Feeling Soft And Silky! Made In Usa see more...

Arlet L.
west covina
I’ve been using Cares bar soap since I was a child, I really like this brand because it last a while before I have to open a new one. I would say approximately 2 months. It leaves a fresh vanilla scent not to strong though. I’ve tried other bar soaps and they melt right away I don’t like that
Donnacher R.
Chaska
This has always been one of my favorites . It feels like it literally does what it is called and caresses my skin the fragrances are amazing and makes my skin feel silky smooth.
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this soap. It leaves my skin super soft and it smells really good. I like how I lathers because it doesn't just feel like a bunch of bubbles on your body it really be conditioning my skin.
Britney B.
Altadena, CA
Caress is a great brand. Its moisturizing and it smells amazing! You can it almost anywhere they sell hygiene products for an affordable price I recommend this product!
Meygen G.
Port Isabel, TX
This soap smells so amazing I love using up in my body and to wash my make up brushes… I’m very clean and very smelly I love putting on my make up with my brushes in it smelling like this soap
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This soap is one of my favorites! I have super dry skin so I avoid the harsher antibacterial type bars and love that I found this one as an alternative! It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, moisturized and smelling absolutely fantastic! I love using it before I go to sleep at night since the fragrance is very soft and calming.
Rafaela E.
I've always loved this brand of soaps. Keeps skin super soft, and moisturized. This smell is super good as well. Reminds me a bit of oils that use as fragrance.
Chealsey C.
Keithville
No need to lotion after bathing with this. It hydrated and smooths the skin as you apply. Also use as a shaving lubricant and never deal with razor burns again.
Delia C.
I love this product, the bars are quite big and easy to handle. I love that the smell stays on your skin for hours even after you dry your skin with a towel.
Elizabeth W.
Castalia
Excellent product. Great scent. Does an excellent job of getting you clean. The soap lasts long and winces off well but also leaves a great scent behind.