BY CARESS

Want To Indulge Yourself Every Day? Start Off Your Day With This Beauty Bar, Infused With The Scent Of Creamy Vanilla And Sandalwood. It Will Transform Your Daily Shower Into An Everyday Treat And Leave Your Skin Feeling Soft And Silky! Made In Usa see more...

Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This soap is one of my favorites! I have super dry skin so I avoid the harsher antibacterial type bars and love that I found this one as an alternative! It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, moisturized and smelling absolutely fantastic! I love using it before I go to sleep at night since the fragrance is very soft and calming.
Nasasha D.
One of my favorite products.💚 Heaven in a box. A must try if you haven't. A smell that follows you around & a clean skin feeling.
Rafaela E.
I've always loved this brand of soaps. Keeps skin super soft, and moisturized. This smell is super good as well. Reminds me a bit of oils that use as fragrance.
Cinthya H.
Orem, UT
Works great! Amazing smell, not too rough on skin, absolute heaven!!!!!! Love it!!! So!!!much!!