BY CARESS

Caress sheer twilight - a finely fragranced body wash infused with fragrance pearls which release the scent of black orchid and juniper oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• This product is great to use anytime of day. I enjoy usin...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?4 Answers
  • I have oily skin so I was wondering just how moisturizing...2 Answers
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash
  • "This is the First Caress body wash I tried and it made me a fan , the smell s not overwhellming and is relaxing and does smell like a perfume on your skin for a while" in 6 reviews
  • "it leaves the skin soft and the fragrance lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "Luxurious lather and lingering fragrance that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.... Definitely bubble bath appropriate.." in 1 review
Ariel H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell and how soft my skin is after using. It is very gentle on my skin. The scent lingers for a day after you use it. I brought my at Walmart while it was on sale and I had a coupon. I got a very good I wanted to try the body wash and got a good bargain because it was on sale and had a coupon.
Sonia W.
I am in LOVE with Caress Daily Silk Body Wash! I can say that I always buy more than one at a time because I never want to run out. I recently tried the New Caress Fine Fragrance in the scent "Love Forever" and OMG it has touch-activated technology that makes the fragrance last all day! Very feminine and I recommend this product for anyone that loves lasting fragrances and come on, that's all of us!!!
Lavonda R.
Greenville, NC
smells so good and makes your skin feel clean, tingly and soft as ever it's a great buy as well... and did I mention it smells soooo good lol 😀
Kerri K.
Clinton, AR
Love any caress products but this is my favorite. It leaves you smelling great all day long
Risee P.
Tampa, FL
these 2 are my best friend. I love them lol.my roommate had this a while back and after she shower the bathroom smelled so good, that was the start of my love for caress.!ever broke me out.This bottle is always in my bathroom(the purple one).this would leave you smelling so good . Perfect for a romantic night , give it a try.
Heba M.
I'v been always sticking to BNBW until I tried caress
Price unbeatable for the quality.
I have Normal skin it just suits me, it last long enough to my taste.
I highly recommend it.
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
The product is so good and smell awesome!!! It makes the skin soft and smell good.
Alondra V.
The fragrance of this body wash is just so nice. I cannot get enough of it. It leaves your skin feeling so fresh and smooth. And it's very affordable I usually purchase it at Target.
Claudia T.
Enid, OK
Love the smell and how soft my skin feels after. I would completely recommend it to any of my friends and family.
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am in love with this product smells amazing and it last long time. This is gentle on my skin. I use this every time I shower of couse I need to get more because I am running low. I bought this at family dollar it was on sale for $3.00. I recommend this.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Eva C.
Long Beach, CA
Eucasia  S.
Tobyhanna, PA
How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?
sharon w.
I've been looking for a new body wash! How is this one compared to dove?

Walmart