BY CARESS

Caress sheer twilight - a finely fragranced body wash infused with fragrance pearls which release the scent of black orchid and juniper oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• This product is great to use anytime of day. I enjoy usin...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?4 Answers
  • I have oily skin so I was wondering just how moisturizing...2 Answers
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash

Start your review of Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is the First Caress body wash I tried and it made me a fan , the smell s not overwhellming and is relaxing and does smell like a perfume on your skin for a while" in 6 reviews
  • "it leaves the skin soft and the fragrance lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "Luxurious lather and lingering fragrance that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.... Definitely bubble bath appropriate.." in 1 review
Symone M.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Target
I started using caress oil scent body wash maybe a couple years ago I would like to say and all I can say is that they're just getting better with time they have new fragrances that are to die for after washing up... my body feels so soft and clean and it smells so good. The sent omg.. it lasts throughout the night till the next day once I wake up my skin is still feeling nice and smooth and clean. I love how it makes me feel when I'm in the shower just to smell that scent opens me up and puts me in a place of relaxation and I absolutely love it ! I use body wash vs bar soaps because I like that extra squeaky clean feeling on my skin and it's easy because all you have to do is just squeeze out the amount that you like to use to wash your body up with versus grabbing slippery soap and trying to place it on a towel rubbing it together to get so it leathers up🙅🏾‍♀️ don't get me wrong I have my share of soaps and I enjoy as well but this is what I'm using at the moment and I thought I'd share how I really truly felt about this brand and how it affects my skin. I recommend that you try one or two different fragrances you'll love it!
Kaylen G.
This smells so good!!! It’s really long lasting and leaves your skin smelly so good!
Caitlin D.
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash is a lovely warm scent that is perfect for the winter time. This body wash is very fragrant and will stay on your skin for a while after the shower. This is nice for when you want a light scent without applying a perfume or other fragrance. If you are sensitive to fragrance in your body products, this might not be for you.
Adriane S.
Bakersfield , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
When I first saw this caress sheer twilight I had to try it .. and boy oh boy when I smelled it and used it I was in pure bliss it makes so many bubbles .. and lathers and clean your body so good .. the price is isn’t to high .. you may even catch it on sale ..
Veronica R.
Cincinnati
By far one of my favorite body washes. The scent subtle and long lasting. It is reasonably priced and definitely worth the buy.
Gaby S.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this body wash every day! It smells amazing and the lather feels so good on my body.
warda s.
Gastonia
Smells amazing and lasts for a long time on the body! I was always nervous using gel body washes because I was scared there wouldn’t be a lot of lathering but man there’s a bunch of foam! Love it!
Ashley G.
This was the first scent I tried in the Caress body wash line & I was hooked with the black orchid from the start! It’s infused with an oil, so it moisturizes my skin & doesn’t leave a residue like many body washes do. I hope this product never gets discontinued, because it’s amazing & an excellent price point to boot!!
Thando T.
A good scent out of many. It come with body spray, wash and other options. Works well with other scents too of you like to layer.
Yajahira M.
Wilmington, CA
This soap smells amazing it’s one of my favorites the scent lingers on the skin for a while so you’ll smell pretty amazing. It’s affordable and sometimes you can find them in sale at target. Highly recommend it
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Eva C.
Long Beach, CA
Eucasia  S.
Tobyhanna, PA
How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?
sharon w.
I've been looking for a new body wash! How is this one compared to dove?

Walmart