BY CARESS

Caress sheer twilight - a finely fragranced body wash infused with fragrance pearls which release the scent of black orchid and juniper oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• This product is great to use anytime of day. I enjoy usin...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?4 Answers
  • I have oily skin so I was wondering just how moisturizing...2 Answers
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash
  • "This is the First Caress body wash I tried and it made me a fan , the smell s not overwhellming and is relaxing and does smell like a perfume on your skin for a while" in 6 reviews
  • "it leaves the skin soft and the fragrance lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "Luxurious lather and lingering fragrance that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.... Definitely bubble bath appropriate.." in 1 review
Beatrice R.
Detroit, MI
I love Caress DIly Silk the way it lather up an rinse clean leaving a lite scent its priced right making it very affordable comes in different fragrances an can be found at any store
Chelsea B.
I LOVED the way this body wash left me smelling. My fiancé did, too. :) it didn't leave me feeling like I didn't get all the soap off which is a big plus.
Judy d.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my favorite fragrance and body wash from caress! The scent stays on you for at least 24 hours. My boyfriend can smell me using this in the bedroom it basically lights up the room. I love to use it as bubble bath as well. I would definitely recommend this fragrance and Caress to anyone!!
Ashley K.
Odenton , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells good! I like the idea of the box set because you have a back up or have one for a guest bathroom.
Elizabeth M.
Cuthbert, GA
It cleans well and smells good, but the smell didn't last long. That's the only down side to this body wash. If it wasn't for that it would be 5 stars. Plus the price could have been a little lower. I got it at Target. It lasted me a long time. I would buy this again.
Chelsea M.
Oak Ridge, TN
Smells amazing! makes your skin smooth and easy to wash off. It made my skin pretty dry though
Tierra W.
Omaha, NE
I love the depth of the scent!! Leaves your body soft and feeling refreshed!! I take 2-3 baths a day because I love the feeling. I love Orchids so thats why I wanted to try it.......and it didn't disappoint!!! Definitely worth 5 stars!!!!
che h.
W Melbourne, FL
This body wash smells so yummy! I love the way it lathers. It goes on my skin soft and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling amazing long after I take my shower. I would definitely purchase this line again in the future.
Kelsey B.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product it not only smells good but it makes you feel fresh and clean
Tasha M.
Lake Charles, LA
Smells so good and the smell last. Leaves skin soft and radiant looking! Love Caress!!!
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Eva C.
Long Beach, CA
Eucasia  S.
Tobyhanna, PA
How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?
sharon w.
I've been looking for a new body wash! How is this one compared to dove?

Walmart