BY CARESS

Caress sheer twilight - a finely fragranced body wash infused with fragrance pearls which release the scent of black orchid and juniper oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• This product is great to use anytime of day. I enjoy usin...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?4 Answers
  • I have oily skin so I was wondering just how moisturizing...2 Answers
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash
  • "This is the First Caress body wash I tried and it made me a fan , the smell s not overwhellming and is relaxing and does smell like a perfume on your skin for a while" in 6 reviews
  • "it leaves the skin soft and the fragrance lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "Luxurious lather and lingering fragrance that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.... Definitely bubble bath appropriate.." in 1 review
MK R.
1,462 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I grabbed this scent by mistake and it smells terrible. Nothing pleasant about this scent at all. Very disappointed
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I really dislike the smell of this product! it's really intense. i also find that my skin doesn't feel clean after I use it.
Bieonica P.
Sunbright, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nope
Gia B.
Bruh It's soap you should be asking me about makeup that's what I know most about not stupid body smwadh
Samantha D.
I have very sensitive skin. The fragrances and the dyes in this body wash made me break out into a full body rash. It was a great smell. It is a shame that my body reacted poorly to all the chemicals in this body wash.
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
I thought this would smell like bath and body works twilight woods. Boy was I wrong. It's my fault thought I should have smelled it before I wore it.
Shafaq A.
Richmond, TX
Veey strong scent. so who ever buys this make sure u are aware of this i hardly used mine. But i love their peach one that smells divine!
Ruth G.
Reno, Nv
I did not like this for in bit. Once you took it off your body the smell went away.
Teresa K.
Jacksonville, FL
Smells amazing but is drying on my skin. I would stick with my regular dove bar because it does not dry me skin out. But it does however smell amazing. It would be ok for an occasional usage but not for everyday. If you use perfume I would not recommend this.
Melissa C.
Comstock Park, MI
I have never used this particular item before. I primarily use bath and body works for myself. But I do like a couple dove products
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Eva C.
Long Beach, CA
Eucasia  S.
Tobyhanna, PA
How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?
sharon w.
I've been looking for a new body wash! How is this one compared to dove?

Walmart