BY CARESS

Caress sheer twilight - a finely fragranced body wash infused with fragrance pearls which release the scent of black orchid and juniper oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• This product is great to use anytime of day. I enjoy usin...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?4 Answers
  • I have oily skin so I was wondering just how moisturizing...2 Answers
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash
  • "This is the First Caress body wash I tried and it made me a fan , the smell s not overwhellming and is relaxing and does smell like a perfume on your skin for a while" in 6 reviews
  • "it leaves the skin soft and the fragrance lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "Luxurious lather and lingering fragrance that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.... Definitely bubble bath appropriate.." in 1 review
Iris G.
The smell of this body wash is great the way my body felt after using it though NOT so great. I personally wouldn't repurchase this body wash but that's just me.

After using this body wash my body felt very oily and I could still feel the oils of the day and dirt all over my body. #NoBueno
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Caress is good soap, but I can't get down with the smell of this soap. I don't know what it is. It just isn't a smell that I care for. It's not horrible by any sense of the word, it's just I smelled this soap and I cringed. It reminds me of black licorice almost. It's just not for me.
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh my Jesus this stuff smells good!! Not only is the scent amazing but the way it makes my skin feel! So soft! I can still smell the scent on my skin when I wake up in the morning!!
Mariana V.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
This body wash is absolutely different than any other body wash I have tried. The Fragrance Touch Technology is a total game changer, it leaves my skin with a awesome feeling and i will most definitely recommend.
Katrina D.
Exton
I love the smell and it makes my skin soft. Its refreshing and effective in cleaning my skin. It 's a great soap for the shower. It's not harsh to my skin. It really smells awesome. I will recommend this product to my friends and family. I'm gonna purchase some of these again.
Jennifer E.
Aurora, CO
I like this body wash because it leaves you smelling like a bouquet or flowers ! It smells so good and doesn't dry out your skin . It is gentel on your skin and the smell is really long lasting , not like other body washes ! I defenitly recommend you try this awesome body wash.
Meagan A.
Red Lion, PA
I love this scent! The body wash left me feeling clean without feeling like all the moisture was stripped from my body, but I seriously couldn't get enough of this scent. It also wasn't overly expensive so I definitely recommend it! Just smell the soap in a store first because I know my mother-in-law wasn't a fan of the smell!
Megan E.
Scranton
I LOVE THIS SMELL! Caress is reasonably priced and I haven't found a scent I didn't love. I bought a bottle at my local Walmart. The only con is although Caress feels luxurious, I felt a film on my skin after my first use. I would buy again! For the price you can't go wrong!
Alexis B.
  Has been a part of my bath routine since it first came out.  I use it every other day in the shower.  The smell is very intoxicating, but at times I have sensitive skin so I have to give it a break. The price is always great and I would definitely buy this body wash again.
Madelyn P.
Kite, GA
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash by far my ultimate and go to body wash! I’m so in love with this one... if I could bathe in it all day I would!! My body stays soft all day long. No need to lotion up afterwards either!
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Eva C.
Long Beach, CA
Eucasia  S.
Tobyhanna, PA
How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?
sharon w.
I've been looking for a new body wash! How is this one compared to dove?

Walmart