BY CARESS

Caress sheer twilight - a finely fragranced body wash infused with fragrance pearls which release the scent of black orchid and juniper oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• This product is great to use anytime of day. I enjoy usin...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?4 Answers
  • I have oily skin so I was wondering just how moisturizing...2 Answers
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash
  • "This is the First Caress body wash I tried and it made me a fan , the smell s not overwhellming and is relaxing and does smell like a perfume on your skin for a while" in 6 reviews
  • "it leaves the skin soft and the fragrance lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "Luxurious lather and lingering fragrance that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.... Definitely bubble bath appropriate.." in 1 review
Barbara M.
Granite City, IL
I absolutely love this body wash . The sent reminds me of twilight woods from bath and body works !!! I always buy differnt types of body wash and rotate the ones i use with what perfume or body spray I use . I usually use this one when i use the twilight woods !! I always feel so fresh and lady like when i get finished showering !!! 5 stars for sure !!!
Kerri D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’m such a fan of caress sheer twilight black orchid in Jupiter oil sent body wash that I buy it in bulk. There is no other sent out there like it and it lasts hours. I often use that as a bubble bath and body wash leaves me feeling fresh my skin soft and the scent is just amazing take a bubble bath in this and you’ll definitely go off into dreamland
cyn m.
Pasadena
I love this body wash. Caress is great. This smells so freaking fantastical and great. This is so relaxing in a bath or just relaxing in a shower. The scent is long-lasting, affordable, and I highly recommend this body wash to anyone! You will not get sparkly, no worries. I am not a fan of Twilight. I am not sparkly after using this product or getting into the sun.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For a drugstore, body wash this has the quality of high priced body washes. The scent smells amazing and leaves you smelling amazing out of the shower. I do wish that it had a thicker consistency because it is very liquidy compared to other body washes I have used.
Shelbea C.
Chattanooga, TN
To be honest, I mostly gave this product four stars because of how obsessed my man is with the smell of this. Every time I used it in the shower he notices how "sexy" I smell. I probably won't repurchase just because I like trying a new product every time I run out but if you're looking for a nice floral scented wash, it's decent!
Jessica O.
Montrose , PA
I cannot even tell you how amazing this smelled! I would sit there with the bottle open just smelling it for a couple minutes, put it down and return again later. If I could smell this constantly I would be perfectly fine! This body wash was by far the most amazing smelling body wash o have used yet and I need to get more!
Erin D.
Watauga, TX
I love the smell. It is so soothing. I also love how easy it suds up and makes your skin feel so smooth. I wish the smell lasted longer throughout the day though. It is very gentle on your body. Overall, a very good bodywash that I will buy over and over.
Rebecca G.
Frisco tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this body wash for at least 6 years! I love it! The smell is just wonderful and I'm always getting complimented for how nice I smell! When I lived with my roommates in college they would always comment on how lovely everything smelled after my shower! I would definitely recommend this brand!
Sharonica L.
This is my favorite scent from the Caress line. No matter what I always go back to the scent. I can describe the scent as floral and somewhat of a musky scent as well. It's about $5 at Walmart. The scent lasts all day and even though I still layer products on top you can still smell it. A+ for me.
Iris G.
The smell of this body wash is great the way my body felt after using it though NOT so great. I personally wouldn't repurchase this body wash but that's just me.

After using this body wash my body felt very oily and I could still feel the oils of the day and dirt all over my body. #NoBueno
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Eva C.
Long Beach, CA
Eucasia  S.
Tobyhanna, PA
How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?
sharon w.
I've been looking for a new body wash! How is this one compared to dove?

Walmart