BY CARESS

Caress sheer twilight - a finely fragranced body wash infused with fragrance pearls which release the scent of black orchid and juniper oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• This product is great to use anytime of day. I enjoy usin...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?4 Answers
  • I have oily skin so I was wondering just how moisturizing...2 Answers
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash

Start your review of Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is the First Caress body wash I tried and it made me a fan , the smell s not overwhellming and is relaxing and does smell like a perfume on your skin for a while" in 6 reviews
  • "it leaves the skin soft and the fragrance lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "Luxurious lather and lingering fragrance that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.... Definitely bubble bath appropriate.." in 1 review
Charlotte D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love it the Smell the product it self it make me fell clean and smell nice all in all it's one of the best women shower gel I have used in a long while
Shanda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin is very sensitive, I have eczema, and I knew I shouldn't have reached for this product.. but the smell.. oh my heavenly Lord, the smell is like rainbow flowered waterfalls or something. So, I took it home.. embraced the smell, doused my body in it, got out of the shower.. I was smelling great, but then I noticed the dry itchy skin! I immediately ran to my lotion. Better- but still itchy. There is too much fragrance for my sensitive skin to handle, but I am envious of those smeller gooders out there that can use it!
Heather L.
I absolutely love the way this wash smells. I was so excited the last time my store carried it (had it back in stock since it sells out often) that my boyfriend thought I was weird for buying more than 1 of them. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and with that glorious scent lingering on it that stays hours after the shower. It's worth every penny and even if the price went up on this one product - I think I would still get it because I love the smell so much.
Kayla L.
Hagerstown, MD
This is my favorite Caress body wash. When I first used it my sophomore year of highschool, I absolutely fell in love. It has an amazing smell that lingered even hours after showering. I always got compliments on my "perfume" and I would have to correct my friends--even a teacher--and tell them that it was my body wash. It also left my skin feeling softer, and i am continuously happy whenever I buy this body wash. If you're looking for something to make you smell great for hours on end, this is a must have for your shower!!
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
 When I first saw this I thought it would have a rose scent due to the picture (what a dumb thought lol) but even though it didn't it still had a really nice fresh, strong, sweet scent to it. And the scent lasted all day. Only thing is the color in the body wash stained my wash cloth so watch out
Heather F.
I've been testing this out for 2 weeks. I have been trying to find a substitute for my favorite more expensive body wash. My favorite body wash is being retired. I found this and I think that this may be the replacement. It is much cheaper and smells awesome, but be aware....It is strong and a little goes a long way.
Schree R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
This is my favorite drugstore body wash! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I use a “shower flower” or whatever they’re calling them nowadays and it lathers wonderfully! The smell is AMAZING and makes me feel as if I’m at a spa. I’ve used other scents but this is by far the best in my opinion! I usually purchase it at Walmart and it’s very affordable!!! I would recommend this scent and brand to anyone and something I will always repurchase!
Sarah G.
I really like this scent...it's so perfect for daytime and nighttime. When I used this body wash in the shower, i felt like I smelled good all day. However, I wouldn't recommend this body wash for people whose skin is easily irritated, or people who don't like strong scents.
Emily L.
Wdm, IA
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash
I love Caress products! I use the Caress® Evenly Gorgeous® Body Wash for my shower needs and use this Twilight Black Orchard for my bubble baths. It smells amazing and makes me feel so relaxed. I recommend using this for a bath right before bed! Give it a try!
Cierra D.
Hagerstown
I love this body wash, it smells amazing and I love the way my skin feels after using it. I use this pretty much everyday, the smell is long lasting. My skin doesn't dry out at all when I use it. It's a great product that I'd recommend to anybody, you'll love it
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Eva C.
Long Beach, CA
Eucasia  S.
Tobyhanna, PA
How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?
sharon w.
I've been looking for a new body wash! How is this one compared to dove?

Walmart