BY CARESS

Caress sheer twilight - a finely fragranced body wash infused with fragrance pearls which release the scent of black orchid and juniper oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• This product is great to use anytime of day. I enjoy usin...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?4 Answers
  • I have oily skin so I was wondering just how moisturizing...2 Answers
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash

Start your review of Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is the First Caress body wash I tried and it made me a fan , the smell s not overwhellming and is relaxing and does smell like a perfume on your skin for a while" in 6 reviews
  • "it leaves the skin soft and the fragrance lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "Luxurious lather and lingering fragrance that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.... Definitely bubble bath appropriate.." in 1 review
Pearl F.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the product I love the way it feels my skin I recommend buying it play my skin soft and smooth I would buy it again I like the way it smells I told my friends and family about it
Lisette G.
Love the scent. Not your typical fruity body wash scent, it's more like an perfume. It's pretty strong so it lingers on the skin which is why I like it. Does it's job. Would recommend
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
The scent of Sheer Twilight is simply fabulous. It has to be the best scented body wash, regardless of brand, on the market. To be truthful, Scarlet Blossom runs a very close second, but this is just a tad above that excellent fragrance.

My skin smells marvelous for hours afterward, and I find myself sniffing my lower arms just to enjoy the scent. It would be wonderful to have this produced in lotion and/or cream form, and perhaps a spray as well. I truly hope the manufacturer considers expanding the line into these additional products.

Another bonus-the scent lingers in the bathroom for hours afterward as well. Simply heavenly and one of life's little pleasures. Many thanks to those who developed this wonderful elixir.....
Casandra L.
Hopkinton
Purchased at: Walmart
you guys have the best smelling body washes I've ever smelled they are like perfume and i haven't smelled one yet that i don't like! i live trying new scents they are so beautiful!
Tonya A.
Amelia, OH
Before you dress, caress. I love how soft my skin feels using caress bodywashes and lotions. I love this sheer twilight scent, it's my first time using it. I also got it free #icoupon
Ashley T.
Imperial , MO
I used this for the first time while staying with a friend and fell in love. The scent is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling soft and the scent sticks around for quite a while.
Emily K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best scent ever. The scent lingers on my skin well after my shower. It's pricy compared to other body washes, but so worth it! I want this scent in a perfume, candle, whatever!
Bonnie B.
Crystal City, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
Another great smelling product. Leaves my skin feeling soft and the scent stays on throughout the day. Not disappointing at all. Good price and would recommend to everyone.
Tanji E.
Shreveport
I tried this once and it's very rich but I didn't really like the fragrance. I found it to be more powdery which is not my favorite. I expected more of the Juniper scent.
Charlotte D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love it the Smell the product it self it make me fell clean and smell nice all in all it's one of the best women shower gel I have used in a long while
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Eva C.
Long Beach, CA
Eucasia  S.
Tobyhanna, PA
How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?
sharon w.
I've been looking for a new body wash! How is this one compared to dove?

Walmart