BY CARESS

Caress sheer twilight - a finely fragranced body wash infused with fragrance pearls which release the scent of black orchid and juniper oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• This product is great to use anytime of day. I enjoy usin...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?4 Answers
  • I have oily skin so I was wondering just how moisturizing...2 Answers
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash
  • "This is the First Caress body wash I tried and it made me a fan , the smell s not overwhellming and is relaxing and does smell like a perfume on your skin for a while" in 6 reviews
  • "it leaves the skin soft and the fragrance lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "Luxurious lather and lingering fragrance that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.... Definitely bubble bath appropriate.." in 1 review
Madi D.
Aston
Purchased at: CVS
The only thing the body washes from Caress have going for them is the incredible smell. Other than that, I think they stripped my skin of moisture and made my body so dry. When I switched over to Dove, the difference was insane. I do not recommend this product or the brand. Dove Silk Glow Body Wash
Wendy M.
Blue Island, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
I just love how this body wash smells it is super strong smell but I love smelling that I showered not just smell like water other than smelling good it makes the skin super soft and is in a good price I would recommend
Yajahira M.
Wilmington, CA
This soap smells amazing it’s one of my favorites the scent lingers on the skin for a while so you’ll smell pretty amazing. It’s affordable and sometimes you can find them in sale at target. Highly recommend it
Caro H.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
The caress body washes are my favorite because they have so much variety and the fragrances are so potent , this one in particular was one of my top scents . And it leaves the skin feeling relaxed and fresh.
Char S.
This is probably my favorite body wash of all time. The smell alone is the best smelling product I’ve ever tried. It makes my body feels smooth and refreshed. I love this body wash!!
Megan C.
Knoxville
One of my favorites!! It's has a very rich lather on the skin. Very soft after using.  The smell is really light not overbearing like some can be. It's very affordable and very effective.
jessica C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I only use this every once in a while because it’s a strong scent and I’m into lighter scent but it definitely cleans the skin nice and I would recommend anyone into orchid and juniper scents to try this!
Erica G.
Saint Marys
Best smelling body wash ever! Love the feel of my skin afterwards too. I also get compliments on smelling good, normally womens hygiene products don't last. This product is good for the price.
warda s.
Gastonia
Smells amazing and lasts for a long time on the body! I was always nervous using gel body washes because I was scared there wouldn’t be a lot of lathering but man there’s a bunch of foam! Love it!
Joanna S.
The smell of this is outstanding. I love body wash, lol. It’s so hard to always pick one, but caress is so smooth and silky, it makes you smell amazing & it’s affordable!
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Eva C.
Long Beach, CA
Eucasia  S.
Tobyhanna, PA
How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?
sharon w.
I've been looking for a new body wash! How is this one compared to dove?

Walmart