BY CARESS

Caress sheer twilight - a finely fragranced body wash infused with fragrance pearls which release the scent of black orchid and juniper oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• This product is great to use anytime of day. I enjoy usin...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?4 Answers
  • I have oily skin so I was wondering just how moisturizing...2 Answers
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash
  • "This is the First Caress body wash I tried and it made me a fan , the smell s not overwhellming and is relaxing and does smell like a perfume on your skin for a while" in 6 reviews
  • "it leaves the skin soft and the fragrance lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "Luxurious lather and lingering fragrance that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.... Definitely bubble bath appropriate.." in 1 review
Naomi K.
New Cumberlnd, PA
This body wash is soon good, it is super moisturizing, it feels great in the skin and I'm pleasantly surprised at the overall smell of the product, I thought it might be an overwhelmingly strong scent but it is a perfect balance of subtle vs in your face
Brooke L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this body wash from Walmart and I must say that the one thing that i liked about it the most was that it smells sooo good. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate my skin at all. I would definitely recommend this.
Pamela R.
Craigsville
This is by far my favorite body wash! Not only does it smell amazing but the price is amazing too! It leaves your skin soft and beautiful! It has a long lasting scent, which i love! Preferred over top brand any day!
Alyssa V.
Merced, CA
Purchased at: Jet.com
This body wash is really good it smells delicious it's kinda thick but a lil goes a long way. I like buying this body wash and the other scents as well are really good its affordable, I would recommend if you like washes that have really nice smells
Cathy N.
Denver
I like caress body washes. Pretty much all of them. I've used most of them. The price is usually within. My budget. I would like to see the scent lasting at least 12 hours. I am very much into smelling good. Keeps your soft and hydrated though.
Katherine T.
Memphis, TN
I really like this company's body washes. However this line of products have an extremely overwhelming scent thay lingers for hours. So much to the point if you have asthma I would not recommend that you use this.
Mari L.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Black Orchid smells really good I like the moisturizer that it leaves on your skin afterwards and you come out the shower feeling silky and smooth I even use this as shaving cream one day and it worked just the same I absolutely love it
Rebekkah V.
Plainview , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh my goodness! The smell is amazing! My skin is soft and I smell so good for hours! I just love this product so much!!! I can’t even explain you literally have to try it for yourself you have no idea what you’re missing out on!
Dulce L.
N Plainfield, NJ
Smells good doesn’t give me a rash and it is cheap and affordable. The smell lasts all day. Doesn’t dry out skin. I love this product and it’s nice and bubbly when I lather it with the loofah. It makes me feel clean.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I love the caress body wash. They are very affordable and they last a long time. You only need a dime size amount. A little goes a long way. All the different scents smell so good too. This is my go to body wash.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Eva C.
Long Beach, CA
Eucasia  S.
Tobyhanna, PA
How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?
sharon w.
I've been looking for a new body wash! How is this one compared to dove?

Walmart