BY CARESS

Caress sheer twilight - a finely fragranced body wash infused with fragrance pearls which release the scent of black orchid and juniper oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• This product is great to use anytime of day. I enjoy usin...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?4 Answers
  • I have oily skin so I was wondering just how moisturizing...2 Answers
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash

Start your review of Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is the First Caress body wash I tried and it made me a fan , the smell s not overwhellming and is relaxing and does smell like a perfume on your skin for a while" in 6 reviews
  • "it leaves the skin soft and the fragrance lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "Luxurious lather and lingering fragrance that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.... Definitely bubble bath appropriate.." in 1 review
Alisha C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash
This is my favorite body wash made by caress. Sheer twilight is amazing. The scent is to die for. For some reason where I live I’m having a hard time finding it. So if you can get your hands on it I highly recommend you buying a bottle of this body wash you will not be disappointed.
Ashley G.
This was the first scent I tried in the Caress body wash line & I was hooked with the black orchid from the start! It’s infused with an oil, so it moisturizes my skin & doesn’t leave a residue like many body washes do. I hope this product never gets discontinued, because it’s amazing & an excellent price point to boot!!
Chelsea A.
Indianapolis, IN
The perfect combination of feminine & mysterious! This soap lathers up for a luxurious spa experience right in the comfort of your own shower, with a captivating scent that literally lasts all day long, withstanding long work days & yoga sessions while still giving me that fresh-out-of-the-shower feel!
Riah W.
1,893 reviews
I love the smell of this body wash! It smells amazing and my mother in law always keeps it stocked in our bathroom. This stuff keeps my skin super soft and feeling really clean, too. I'd recommend this body wash if you want to smell amazing and have soft skin.
Angela s.
Brandon, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I totally love this stuff. It's so fresh and clean smelling. After my shower I can smell it for hours throughout my home. Its wonderfully priced. I would recommend this to anyone who lives smelling like a lady.
ann P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was on sale, so I bought it! It does exactly what it was created to do with a thick, rich lathers that assures you're getting clean!

I gave it 3 stars because it is heavily scented! Showering with this, you won't need any additional fragrance because Caress will only drown it out!
Jenna N.
Fredericksburg
I love the scent and how well it lathers but the scent is overbearing sometimes. It’s very effective in terms of cleaning but it drys your skin out. It’s pretty affordable but I think it needs to improve a little more before Anyone buys it!
Abbie D.
I absolutely adore this body wash. It’s thick and lathers very well. The scent is amazing, and remains on the skin hours after. It is not overly drying like some fragranced body washes. I would recommend, plus it’s super affordable!
Whitney H.
Lebanon, OR
This smells amazing! And seems to last forever! This is a scent that I would definitely pick up again and again. A little goes a long way for sudsing up. The price is totally doable at $3-4 and the smell is as amazing as bath and body works at less than triple the price.
Yazzyazz O.
Pasco,Wa
Purchased at: Walmart
Also one of my favorite brands let me tell u something I am obsessed with body was I have so many it depends what I am in the mood for this one smells so so good I really recommend this one the smells stays in you body I really love it and it’s really easy to apply.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Eva C.
Long Beach, CA
Eucasia  S.
Tobyhanna, PA
How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?
sharon w.
I've been looking for a new body wash! How is this one compared to dove?

Walmart