BY CARESS

Caress sheer twilight - a finely fragranced body wash infused with fragrance pearls which release the scent of black orchid and juniper oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• This product is great to use anytime of day. I enjoy usin...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?4 Answers
  • I have oily skin so I was wondering just how moisturizing...2 Answers
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash
  • "This is the First Caress body wash I tried and it made me a fan , the smell s not overwhellming and is relaxing and does smell like a perfume on your skin for a while" in 6 reviews
  • "it leaves the skin soft and the fragrance lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "Luxurious lather and lingering fragrance that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.... Definitely bubble bath appropriate.." in 1 review
Angela R.
Jonesboro
I love this scent as well. However, it now comes in a new bottle & I don’t really care for the new style of the bottle. But it doesn’t effect my purchasing of the product. I highly recommend this scent & many others!
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
[product:caress-sheer-twilight-black-orchid-&-juniper-oil-scent-body-wash] _LOVIN THIS BODY WASH DEF. RECOMMEND SMELLS SOOO GOOD AND SMELLS LINGERS ON FOR A LONG TIME HAVING YOU SMELL DELICIOUS LOVE USING THIS AT AT WELL NOT STRONG AT
Linda W.
Raleigh, NC
I really like this body wash
I love the scent and it really lasts a decent amount of time
I buy this on a regular basis Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash
Caitlin D.
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash is a lovely warm scent that is perfect for the winter time. This body wash is very fragrant and will stay on your skin for a while after the shower. This is nice for when you want a light scent without applying a perfume or other fragrance. If you are sensitive to fragrance in your body products, this might not be for you.
Jennifer S.
Cushing
I have used this product since the day I found it, I always re-purchase when I run out because first and foremost is smells AMAZING, it lathers up nicely with a cloth or sponge either one and seems to work really well. I would recommend this product to others.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this after working at Dollar General. We received our truck and some of this spilled in the box so I went ahead and tried this since it was half full and we could not sell it. It has an awesome scent. It's a perfumey kind of smell. I would repurchase this if I couldn't get any Bath & Body Works shower gel.
Adriane S.
Bakersfield , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
When I first saw this caress sheer twilight I had to try it .. and boy oh boy when I smelled it and used it I was in pure bliss it makes so many bubbles .. and lathers and clean your body so good .. the price is isn’t to high .. you may even catch it on sale ..
Bre R.
Baden, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The black orchid is my all time favorite scent. It’s a strong distinctive smell, but subtle at the same time it isn’t too overwhelming. Always leaves my skin feeling nice and smelling even better. I’ve been using caress and nothing but since I have tried it a few years ago. Nice and affordable, around 3$. Would definitely recommend if you have never tried it before
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this body wash. I purchased it at Kroger grocery store on a mega sale. Buy 4 save 4 so I got them for about 1.50 per bottle. I use it every night for my shower the scent lasts FOREVER- It's more like a perfume. I would definitely purchase again, even without it being on sale. Very worth it!
Candace L.
I just used this and my skin felt tight and dehydrated like my skin was cracking as I moved. I had to put on body oil and lotion just to not feel so dry. Really not a fan of the scent either as it is very musky. Haven't tried this brand much and I probably will not again. Not a fan of this one!
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Eva C.
Long Beach, CA
Eucasia  S.
Tobyhanna, PA
How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?
sharon w.
I've been looking for a new body wash! How is this one compared to dove?

Walmart