BY CARESS

Caress sheer twilight - a finely fragranced body wash infused with fragrance pearls which release the scent of black orchid and juniper oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• This product is great to use anytime of day. I enjoy usin...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?4 Answers
  • I have oily skin so I was wondering just how moisturizing...2 Answers
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash

Start your review of Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is the First Caress body wash I tried and it made me a fan , the smell s not overwhellming and is relaxing and does smell like a perfume on your skin for a while" in 6 reviews
  • "it leaves the skin soft and the fragrance lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "Luxurious lather and lingering fragrance that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.... Definitely bubble bath appropriate.." in 1 review
BRIDGET R.
Tobyhanna, PA
I have used this product many times.  I love the smell it gives, and the way It makes my skin feel. I like to use it at night it just puts me right into the nighttime mood.  The scent is flowers and something else, but I would definite recommend this product.
Katie  M.
Anniston, AL
This is one of my all time favorite body washes, and I switch up a lot but I always come back to this one. The smell is absolutely amazing it lasts all day and doesn't dry my skin perfect for one of those day where you don't want to wear lotion or perfume!
Alexis B.
Uvalde, TX
This one smell good! The smell lasts a good while. And it does the work. I use it everyday. Even my boyfriend use haha. He loves it but hey he smells good so I guess it's for anyone.
Kristen W.
Glouster, OH
Hands down my favorite body wash! I’ve been using it for about a year now. It smells AMAZING, not too strong. It makes my skin feel nice and clean and soft. It also lathers very well. I love how it makes my bathroom smell like it after I use it!
Jessica P.
Painesville, OH
I really like the small and the feel of this product. It smells wonderful, warm and sweet, without being sickly sweet or too overwhelming. Additionally it leaves my poor beat up winter skin feeling soft and well cared for.
Savannah C.
Diana
The smell is very strong and amazing, it doesn’t dry your skin out like some other body washes will do. It’s kinda expensive for a bottle of body wash ($4) but I buy it all the time for the way it makes my skin feel. I highly recommend this body wash!
Julianne S.
This is absolutely one of my favorite body washes to use when I don't use bar soap. The smell is so amazing and it leaves your skin nice and smooth. The scent lingers for days so you feel fresh and clean 24/7. Definitely worth the money! :)
Courtney J.
Baton Rouge, LA
I cannot stop buying this body wash. I’ve used other caress body washes but this one smells very good and the sent stays longer than the others. It’s very affordable and can be found at your local drugstore. I do recommend this product!!!!
Destiny G.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite body washes because I love the scent so much. The only con is I wish it was more moisturizing. It is pretty affordable and can be found in many stores. I would recommend if your skin doesn’t have special needs.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash leaves my skin feeling great! I feel very refreshed after using this on my skin. It is also very gentle. It is affordable and I highly recommend it to anyone trying to find a nice body wash that also smells great!
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Eva C.
Long Beach, CA
Eucasia  S.
Tobyhanna, PA
How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?
sharon w.
I've been looking for a new body wash! How is this one compared to dove?

Walmart