BY CARESS #82 in Body Wash

Caress sheer twilight - a finely fragranced body wash infused with fragrance pearls which release the scent of black orchid and juniper oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• This product is great to use anytime of day. I enjoy using it at ...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?4 Answers
  • I have oily skin so I was wondering just how moisturizing this is...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is the First Caress body wash I tried and it made me a fan , the smell s not overwhellming and is relaxing and does smell like a perfume on your skin for a while" in 6 reviews
  • "it leaves the skin soft and the fragrance lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "Luxurious lather and lingering fragrance that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.... Definitely bubble bath appropriate.." in 1 review
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
[product:caress-sheer-twilight-black-orchid-&-juniper-oil-scent-body-wash] _LOVIN THIS BODY WASH DEF. RECOMMEND SMELLS SOOO GOOD AND SMELLS LINGERS ON FOR A LONG TIME HAVING YOU SMELL DELICIOUS LOVE USING THIS AT AT WELL NOT STRONG AT
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I got this after working at Dollar General. We received our truck and some of this spilled in the box so I went ahead and tried this since it was half full and we could not sell it. It has an awesome scent. It's a perfumey kind of smell. I would repurchase this if I couldn't get any Bath & Body Works shower gel.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like all of Caress' products.  I just don't like the color of this one.  It is so dark.  When I think of clean, I usually associate with light colors.  Other than the color, this is a really good body wash.  It leaves your skin soft and smooth all year long.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For a drugstore, body wash this has the quality of high priced body washes. The scent smells amazing and leaves you smelling amazing out of the shower. I do wish that it had a thicker consistency because it is very liquidy compared to other body washes I have used.
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti , MI
I love this body wash. I purchased it at Kroger grocery store on a mega sale. Buy 4 save 4 so I got them for about 1.50 per bottle. I use it every night for my shower the scent lasts FOREVER- It's more like a perfume. I would definitely purchase again, even without it being on sale. Very worth it!
Candace L.
I just used this and my skin felt tight and dehydrated like my skin was cracking as I moved. I had to put on body oil and lotion just to not feel so dry. Really not a fan of the scent either as it is very musky. Haven't tried this brand much and I probably will not again. Not a fan of this one!
Anndria T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually really really like caress body washes and have tried almost all of them. I didn't really care for this one. I felt like it left my skin more oily and the fragrance once in use was just overwhelmingly floral smelling. I probably would not purchase this again.
Alexis B.
This one smell good! The smell lasts a good while. And it does the work. I use it everyday. Even my boyfriend use haha. He loves it but hey he smells good so I guess it's for anyone.
Kristen W.
Glouster, OH
Hands down my favorite body wash! I’ve been using it for about a year now. It smells AMAZING, not too strong. It makes my skin feel nice and clean and soft. It also lathers very well. I love how it makes my bathroom smell like it after I use it!
Tonya A.
Amelia, OH
Before you dress, caress. I love how soft my skin feels using caress bodywashes and lotions. I love this sheer twilight scent, it's my first time using it. I also got it free #icoupon
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
I'm dying to use! Has anyone used it?
Eva C.
Long Beach , CA
Does anyone know if this scent is being discontinued? It's my favorite and I haven't been able to find it in stores recently.
Eucasia  S.
Tobyhanna, PA
How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?
sharon w.
I've been looking for a new body wash! How is this one compared to dove?