BY CARESS #12 in Body Wash

Caress sheer twilight - a finely fragranced body wash infused with fragrance pearls which release the scent of black orchid and juniper oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• This product is great to use anytime of day. I enjoy using it at ni...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?3 Answers
  • I have oily skin so I was wondering just how moisturizing this is. ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is the First Caress body wash I tried and it made me a fan , the smell s not overwhellming and is relaxing and does smell like a perfume on your skin for a while" in 6 reviews
  • "it leaves the skin soft and the fragrance lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "Luxurious lather and lingering fragrance that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.... Definitely bubble bath appropriate.." in 1 review
Liliana P.
Liliana P.
I seldom purchase drugstore brand shower gels.. I don't care what they claim, their marketing falls on deaf ears once I smell them.. truth is a product can only do you good if you actually use it.. the same thing with lotions.. I am yet to find an over the counter lotion that isn't positively cloying, nauseating and plain sickening.. the more fruits and cocktails they put in the more absurd. I like things that smell clean, fresh, soft without assulating the senses with its presense... and you'll have it with this shower gel.. I used it today after exercise and an hour later my sister came for a visit, she said the entire hallways smelled wonderful. It is a soft delicious scent that isn't overpowering, cloying, or cheap smelling.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
I don't actually use this for myself, but for my dog. My dog can get very smelly in the summer, so I delute this with water and wash her with it. It'll last 2 weeks and she'll smell great. I don't use it very often, just if we're going out of town and I want her to smell nice the whole time we are gone. I don't personally like the scent for myself because it is very, very strong, which is why I use it for my dog.
5 stars for strong scent, but overall 3 stars because the scent is very outdated and breaks my skin out.
Sara M.
Sara M.
I like how this body was smells, and it left my skin feeling clean and soft. The scent is not too overpowering, and it is nice and floral. It also lasts for a few hours after bathing, too!

The product isn't too thick, and its smooth. You don't need a lot to get a good later going, so you are getting a lot of product for what you are paying for.

I'd recommend this to someone who likes floral scented body washes, or someone who is looking to try something somewhat new. I'll definitely buy this scent again!
Shruthi V.
Shruthi V.
Gainesville, FL
I looove the smell of the Caress daily silk white peach and orange blossom body wash. I am almost done with my first bottle and gonna purchase the second one. Something about this body wash makes it smell and feel very luxurious but for a really cheap price. It is a gem at the drugstore according to me. It does not totally stripping your skin of moisture. The smell lasts for about 3-4 hours after shower on my skin. My sis-in-law recently tried this and fell in love and now got her own!
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
I'm pretty sure this was given to me as a gift for Christmas and I actually really liked it. The scents are very nice, they smell very calming and definitely smelling nice. The scents aren't too strong, I personally loved them. I felt like they were light, but a nice "light scent" if that makes any sense. :) I also really enjoyed that it came with a pumice stone because we all could use one of those. I thought the colors of the gem on top was super cute, made it fun to paint my toes!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Received this as a gift at Christmas time. I was pleasantly surprised with how long the three body washes lasted. The loofah did fall apart after about 30 days but that was to be expected for such a small product. The body washes were regular sized and they contain great moisture content and the scent lingered. was not impressed with the pumice stone because it did not feel authentic nd was covered with a cheap plastic Jewel type covering. Other than that this was a great gift!
Lori M.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
I'm not really sure if I like this or not, haha. It has a very strong perfume-like scent. (For those who like strong scents) I wasn't a big fan at first, because it kind of reminds me of some musky scent. I left in my drawer for those emergency situations. I ended up using it and it wasn't too bad but it is not my personal favorite. I use it as my foot soap. It doesn't have that soft scent that I like. It seems like it dries me out more than another softer creamier soap I use.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Omg!!! This body wash smells so good!! I'm a sucker for Caress body wash, and this scent is one of my favorites. I'm a big fan of black orchid and vanilla. This scent smells like me in a bottle. I haven't used this in a while, but when i go to Walmart, i always make sure to take a whiff. I'm a beauty junkie, so anything that works good, smells good, looks good, I'm all over it. Leaves your skin smooth and soft. My main reason for using this is the scent though, i cant lie haha.
margie g.
margie g.
Manchester, KY
Love Love Love this product. This was the first time we had tried Caress and we are hooked!!Keep it up!..We love how the great scent lasted all day.As a mom,I love the price as well.? It's a real bang for your buck..After the first time I used it, I was in love with with the quality of the wash.I had to tell my 5 older sisters about it and they all love it as well.Thank goodness for a company that gives you a great product that won't break your bank!
Kyra H.
Kyra H.
Morrill, ME
This is my absolute favorite body wash by Caress. I always keep a bottle in the shower. It's very gentle on your skin and smells absolutely divine! It leaves my skin feeling soft and lightly scented that actually lasts most of the day. I am usually very sensitive when it comes to a lot of scents so I was very happy I had no reaction what so ever to this body wash. I highly recommend this to anyone if you want to feel fresh, clean and smell amazing!
Erika F.
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
I'm dying to use! Has anyone used it?
Eva C.
Eva C.
Long Beach , CA
Does anyone know if this scent is being discontinued? It's my favorite and I haven't been able to find it in stores recently.
Eucasia  S.
Eucasia S.
Tobyhanna, PA
How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?
sharon w.
sharon w.
I've been looking for a new body wash! How is this one compared to dove?