BY CARESS

Caress sheer twilight - a finely fragranced body wash infused with fragrance pearls which release the scent of black orchid and juniper oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• This product is great to use anytime of day. I enjoy usin...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?4 Answers
  • I have oily skin so I was wondering just how moisturizing...2 Answers
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash
  • "This is the First Caress body wash I tried and it made me a fan , the smell s not overwhellming and is relaxing and does smell like a perfume on your skin for a while" in 6 reviews
  • "it leaves the skin soft and the fragrance lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "Luxurious lather and lingering fragrance that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.... Definitely bubble bath appropriate.." in 1 review
Felicia J.
This smelled super delicious. I loved the musky smell but it smelled kinda sweet at the same time. It's super hard to explain the scent but I was inlove an I dont even care much for musky smells. I'm more of a sweet fruit gal. So I wasnt upset when I got it.
Brandi O.
This is a great dupe for Bath and Body' Orchid scent. I really love the smell of this. Affordable and it doesn't leave that waxy feeling like some other body washes make you feel. Affordable. You can find this at Walmart.
Yajahira M.
Wilmington, CA
This soap smells amazing it’s one of my favorites the scent lingers on the skin for a while so you’ll smell pretty amazing. It’s affordable and sometimes you can find them in sale at target. Highly recommend it
Bonnie F.
West Bend, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love caress body wash. It makes my skin so soft and silky. I do love this scent in it. It is not too overpowering but I also won’t necessarily need perfume with it. I would definitely recommend it
Littie G.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great ! But...on my first use I had rashes all OVER. Don't know if it's my body being sensitive or the formula but I had a terrible experience with this one. Other scents by this brand I can use without a problem. Also this makes my skin SOOOOOO smooth. Don't know what it is about this soap when they say silk they mean it. I use a different careers soap while using an exfoliating brush and wow! Baby smooth.
brittany M.
Sierra Vista
This body wash is absolutely amazing. Silky and soft, no cons, get out of the shower smelling amazing. I buy this product more often then I should because I am using so much of it. It smells so good. Its luxurious and I would definitely recommend to someone who hasn't used this product yet
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this scent of this.  It smells amazing, and is so moisturizing for your skin.  It makes you feel totally moisturized when you come out of the shower.  It can leave a bit of a film feeling on your skin after the shower, but I would definitely recommend.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like all of Caress' products.  I just don't like the color of this one.  It is so dark.  When I think of clean, I usually associate with light colors.  Other than the color, this is a really good body wash.  It leaves your skin soft and smooth all year long.
Adriane M.
I use many of caress body wash scents but this one has to be one of my favorites. I use it more in the winter because of the almost woodsy scent. Super affordable and you can find it in your local Walmart or even the grocery store.
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
This is my favorite body wash to buy and use. It smells so good and it lathers really great! You can buy it almost anywhere and it’s very affordable. Really good long lasting scent. I highly recommend this product to others.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
I'm dying to use! Has anyone used it?
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Eva C.
Long Beach, CA
Does anyone know if this scent is being discontinued? It's my favorite and I haven't been able to find it in stores recently.
Eucasia  S.
Tobyhanna, PA
How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?
sharon w.
I've been looking for a new body wash! How is this one compared to dove?

Walmart