BY CARESS #31 in Body Wash

Caress sheer twilight - a finely fragranced body wash infused with fragrance pearls which release the scent of black orchid and juniper oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• This product is great to use anytime of day. I enjoy usin...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?4 Answers
  • I have oily skin so I was wondering just how moisturizing...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is the First Caress body wash I tried and it made me a fan , the smell s not overwhellming and is relaxing and does smell like a perfume on your skin for a while" in 6 reviews
  • "it leaves the skin soft and the fragrance lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "Luxurious lather and lingering fragrance that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.... Definitely bubble bath appropriate.." in 1 review
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
This is my favorite drugstore body wash! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I use a “shower flower” or whatever they’re calling them nowadays and it lathers wonderfully! The smell is AMAZING and makes me feel as if I’m at a spa. I’ve used other scents but this is by far the best in my opinion! I usually purchase it at Walmart and it’s very affordable!!! I would recommend this scent and brand to anyone and something I will always repurchase!
Littie G.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great ! But...on my first use I had rashes all OVER. Don't know if it's my body being sensitive or the formula but I had a terrible experience with this one. Other scents by this brand I can use without a problem. Also this makes my skin SOOOOOO smooth. Don't know what it is about this soap when they say silk they mean it. I use a different careers soap while using an exfoliating brush and wow! Baby smooth.
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The black orchid is my all time favorite scent. It’s a strong distinctive smell, but subtle at the same time it isn’t too overwhelming. Always leaves my skin feeling nice and smelling even better. I’ve been using caress and nothing but since I have tried it a few years ago. Nice and affordable, around 3$. Would definitely recommend if you have never tried it before
brittany M.
Sierra Vista
This body wash is absolutely amazing. Silky and soft, no cons, get out of the shower smelling amazing. I buy this product more often then I should because I am using so much of it. It smells so good. Its luxurious and I would definitely recommend to someone who hasn't used this product yet
Iris G.
The smell of this body wash is great the way my body felt after using it though NOT so great. I personally wouldn't repurchase this body wash but that's just me.

After using this body wash my body felt very oily and I could still feel the oils of the day and dirt all over my body. #NoBueno
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this scent of this.  It smells amazing, and is so moisturizing for your skin.  It makes you feel totally moisturized when you come out of the shower.  It can leave a bit of a film feeling on your skin after the shower, but I would definitely recommend.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like all of Caress' products.  I just don't like the color of this one.  It is so dark.  When I think of clean, I usually associate with light colors.  Other than the color, this is a really good body wash.  It leaves your skin soft and smooth all year long.
Savannah C.
Diana
The smell is very strong and amazing, it doesn’t dry your skin out like some other body washes will do. It’s kinda expensive for a bottle of body wash ($4) but I buy it all the time for the way it makes my skin feel. I highly recommend this body wash!
Destiny G.
Saint Paul, MN
This is one of my favorite body washes because I love the scent so much. The only con is I wish it was more moisturizing. It is pretty affordable and can be found in many stores. I would recommend if your skin doesn’t have special needs.
Adriane M.
I use many of caress body wash scents but this one has to be one of my favorites. I use it more in the winter because of the almost woodsy scent. Super affordable and you can find it in your local Walmart or even the grocery store.
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
I'm dying to use! Has anyone used it?
Eva C.
Long Beach , CA
Does anyone know if this scent is being discontinued? It's my favorite and I haven't been able to find it in stores recently.
Eucasia  S.
Tobyhanna, PA
How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?
sharon w.
I've been looking for a new body wash! How is this one compared to dove?