BY CARESS #35 in Body Wash

Caress sheer twilight - a finely fragranced body wash infused with fragrance pearls which release the scent of black orchid and juniper oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• This product is great to use anytime of day. I enjoy usin...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?4 Answers
  • I have oily skin so I was wondering just how moisturizing...2 Answers
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash
  • "This is the First Caress body wash I tried and it made me a fan , the smell s not overwhellming and is relaxing and does smell like a perfume on your skin for a while" in 6 reviews
  • "it leaves the skin soft and the fragrance lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "Luxurious lather and lingering fragrance that leaves you feeling rejuvenated.... Definitely bubble bath appropriate.." in 1 review
Schree R.
This is my favorite drugstore body wash! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I use a “shower flower” or whatever they’re calling them nowadays and it lathers wonderfully! The smell is AMAZING and makes me feel as if I’m at a spa. I’ve used other scents but this is by far the best in my opinion! I usually purchase it at Walmart and it’s very affordable!!! I would recommend this scent and brand to anyone and something I will always repurchase!
Littie G.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great ! But...on my first use I had rashes all OVER. Don't know if it's my body being sensitive or the formula but I had a terrible experience with this one. Other scents by this brand I can use without a problem. Also this makes my skin SOOOOOO smooth. Don't know what it is about this soap when they say silk they mean it. I use a different careers soap while using an exfoliating brush and wow! Baby smooth.
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
The black orchid is my all time favorite scent. It’s a strong distinctive smell, but subtle at the same time it isn’t too overwhelming. Always leaves my skin feeling nice and smelling even better. I’ve been using caress and nothing but since I have tried it a few years ago. Nice and affordable, around 3$. Would definitely recommend if you have never tried it before
Alisha C.
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash
This is my favorite body wash made by caress. Sheer twilight is amazing. The scent is to die for. For some reason where I live I’m having a hard time finding it. So if you can get your hands on it I highly recommend you buying a bottle of this body wash you will not be disappointed.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this scent of this.  It smells amazing, and is so moisturizing for your skin.  It makes you feel totally moisturized when you come out of the shower.  It can leave a bit of a film feeling on your skin after the shower, but I would definitely recommend.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like all of Caress' products.  I just don't like the color of this one.  It is so dark.  When I think of clean, I usually associate with light colors.  Other than the color, this is a really good body wash.  It leaves your skin soft and smooth all year long.
Jenna N.
Fredericksburg
I love the scent and how well it lathers but the scent is overbearing sometimes. It’s very effective in terms of cleaning but it drys your skin out. It’s pretty affordable but I think it needs to improve a little more before Anyone buys it!
Destiny G.
Saint Paul, MN
This is one of my favorite body washes because I love the scent so much. The only con is I wish it was more moisturizing. It is pretty affordable and can be found in many stores. I would recommend if your skin doesn’t have special needs.
Abbie D.
I absolutely adore this body wash. It’s thick and lathers very well. The scent is amazing, and remains on the skin hours after. It is not overly drying like some fragranced body washes. I would recommend, plus it’s super affordable!
Adriane M.
I use many of caress body wash scents but this one has to be one of my favorites. I use it more in the winter because of the almost woodsy scent. Super affordable and you can find it in your local Walmart or even the grocery store.
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
I'm dying to use! Has anyone used it?
Eva C.
Long Beach , CA
Does anyone know if this scent is being discontinued? It's my favorite and I haven't been able to find it in stores recently.
Eucasia  S.
Tobyhanna, PA
How does this smell? Is it strong or subtle?
sharon w.
I've been looking for a new body wash! How is this one compared to dove?