BY CARESS

Want to be enchanting without a spoken word? Caress® Scarlet Blossom™--a finely fragranced body wash infused with the scent of Red Lychee and Pachouli Oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

Caress® Scarlet Blossom™ Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash
  • "I absolutely love Caress body wash. I have used it for quite some time now. I refuse to use any other kind. All of the Caress body wash smell so good! I have very sensitive skin and can not use certain body wash. I have never had a problem with Caress." in 37 reviews
Racquel S.
West palm beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This body wash has a rich lather and a great fragrance. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated. Caress overall carries amazing scents and usually they all are on the top of there game. Caress is an old school brand that I will still use
Jaywhy T.
I've always enjoyed anything from Caress & their body wash is one of
them I highly recommend them if you enjoy washes that have a lasting
scent to them even after the shower.  Although it is on a not too high
not too low price range you still need to give it a try.  For lasting
scent that won't break the bank this is a must try.
MakeupbyHeather  .
pontiac
Purchased at: Target
I love the caress scarlet blossoms body wash, it smells amazing and feels great on my skin! This body wash has the best smelling soaps lots of variety which all leave you smelling amazing and feeling refreshed and clean.
Ailoydri C.
Providence, RI
Purchased at: Target
Caress scarlet blossom body wash smells fantastic and leaves that nice smell after taking a shower I’m very happy with my purchase and I will continue to buy because is really affordable.
Yvette W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this soap. It feels great and makes you feel very clean and fresh. My skin always feels silky after each use. It lathers up very well. I'm not too much of a fan of the scent I have but I love the others. I have the white 🍑 and 🍊 blossom 🌸. I picked it up from Target.com when they had a promotion to buy 3 or 4 items and get a $5 gift card. They have many other fragrances to choose from and are very affordable. You can purchase them from almost anywhere. If you haven't tried them, you definitely should!
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite scents by Caress!! Sheer Twilight is one of the best scents ever! It has a black orchid Jupiter oil and it's very inexpensive. You can find at your local department store under 5 dollars. It leaves me feeling super clean and fresh! Definitely would recommend this body wash.
Kiya M.
East Orange, NJ
it smells great you don’t even have to put that much on your rag to clean your whole body its beautiful bottle and I love buying this knowing I don’t waste a lot in one day. I also love the color definitely unique and different then the rest of the body soap
maddy V.
Florida
Caress Daily Silk Beauty BarCaress® Evenly Gorgeous® Body WashCaress® Daily Silk™ Body Wash . I highly recommend this products leaves my dry skin feeling smooth especially exfoliating bodywash
Fiz
Honestly I didn’t know which scent to pick because I love them all! These smell soo good and foam up really nice. The smell lasts a long time and the product itself lasts me like a month and a half. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Aaminah A.
philadelphia
All of these body washes smell great and feel amazing in the shower. They come in really pretty packaging with very pretty colors on them. They are often very affordable with coupons and other discounts from Walmart, where I get mine.
Eiajha C.
Philadelphia, PA
Hello I've heard great things about this product does it cause any breakouts on sensitive skin ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this a long lasting sense?
Crystal B.
Carmichael, CA
I would like to know if the smells lasts a long time or is it just for looks? I have heard mixed feelings about this product? Does the smell last? Does it lather well?
Maira G.
Hood River , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
DO you have a holiday scent??
Fatima C.
I've heard the Caress scent is so strong that it helps with smelly feet. Had anyone heard of this before?

Target