Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashCaress
Caress Scarlet Blossom Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash

Caress® Scarlet Blossom™ Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash

Want to be enchanting without a spoken word? Caress® Scarlet Blossom™--a finely fragranced body wash infused with the scent of Red Lychee and Pachouli Oil. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

Does this make the floor of the shower slippery?
How strong is the scent? Is it overwhelming?
Caress® Scarlet Blossom™ Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash which color or essence do you prefer? I can’t decide 😂😂
Start your review of Caress® Scarlet Blossom™ Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...any other kind. All of the Caress body wash smell so good! I have very sensitive skin and can not use certain body wash. I have never had a problem with Caress.in reviews
Kae L.
Denver, CO
Caress® Scarlet Blossom™ Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash uploaded by Kae L.
I am in love with how soft and smooth my skins feels fresh out the shower with this product. My hubby even noticed after first use. Smells great and foams up well. I’m picky about my body wash as I have dry prone skin. This has yet to disappoint and it comes in a bar too for those that prefer bar soaps. I can definitely see and feel the difference prior to applying any moisturizer.
Megan G.
Monticello, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Caress® Scarlet Blossom™ Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash uploaded by Megan G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Almost finished with my 2nd bottle of this! It’s such a good price and leaves me smelling great for hours after my shower. My favorite part is that it doesn’t take much and lathers well!
Isabel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Caress® Scarlet Blossom™ Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash uploaded by Isabel G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely in love with the smell of this body wash. It's very musky and soothing. I like almost all Caress body washes. Besides smelling good, they make my skin soft, and they're affordable! I do wish the scent would stick to my skin a bit longer than it does though.
janna V.
Gresham, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Caress® Scarlet Blossom™ Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash uploaded by janna V.
Purchased at: Dollar General
All these body washes are super duper yummy. 2013 is the first time I ran into these new one w/ the patchouli infused. I loved it then and still do. The one I used to get isn't around that I know of but that are all good. I've been using caress forever. Remember " Before you dress caress"? Ya I'm old lol.
K'yvette I.
Memphis, TN
I love Caress I have been using it for years every scent is great!! I love the love forever scent as well as the Passionate Spell. These scents last on my skin all day long there is nothing bad I have to say about Caress products I'd most likely and most definitely be buying again.
Safaa A.
I use it every day I love the smell so so nice I evene use it for the kids good coalition and big size for low price
Ana M.
Gainesville
Caress® Scarlet Blossom™ Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash uploaded by Ana M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I just honestly love how soft it leaves my skin. This soap smells amazing and it leaves the skin SO SOFT! It is definitely an amazing body wash that I have been buying for years and I always get the same amazing results. It’s affordable and easy to find!
Casey A.
Washington, NC
This body wash smells amazing!! It makes your skin feel so soft and clean. I recommend this to my family and friends. I love caress body wash!
Monica J.
Ozark, AL
Love this body wash. It lathers nicely, smells wonderful and the aroma stays even after rinsing and drying. I keep this stocked up and highly recommend it!
Byanca S.
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 I love it!!!!! The fragrances are amazing and it the smell stays in my body more than any other regular sopa or body wash.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa B.
il y a 8 mois
crystal L. il y a 6 mois
I think i'd have to recommend two which are the Sheer Twilight that's black orchid and juniper oil (purple bottle). The Tahitian Renewal (dark orange bottle) is also an amazing scent and both are very silky with great lather and extremely affordable. If you want to try the Tahitian one i'd suggest looking on Amazon because its not found in many stores but you will love them and they last for hours after your shower and extremely moisturizing. Good Luck😉