BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Stephanie C.
If you want a cheap body wash that smells great that you can easily find and purchase at a drugstore then buy this. There are plenty of scents to choose from and the body wash is just like soaping up your body. I don't feel any skin benefits other than just feeling clean.
Elizabeth H.
Fullerton, CA
The Caress Pure Embrace body washes are amazing! They smell so fantastic and the scents lasts all day. I was able to find all the varieties of scents at my local Target where I shop most often. I love it and would highly recommend!!
Temeca M.
This body wash will leave the skin silky and it smells good. However, if you have even mildly sensitive areas (such as down there) I would stay away from this product because it can really cause problems. I found this to be the case with Caress products in general.
Carita S.
Boca raton, FL
Silly and smooth with a great smell, this is a fair product that is actually affordable! I find this comparable to the Suave products but slightly better results. After using this you're left feeling and smelling good all day!
Jordan P.
Stevensville, MD
I love this body wash! Sometimes it can dry my skin out but other than that it smells great! It's always helpful to have a good moisturizing body wash and this body wash does not moisturize that well but I would recommend it to anyone if they can use scented body wash!
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
I loved how it smelled good but I wish the scent lasted all day. It also felt really nice on my skin when I washed with it but I also wished that it would moisturize a little better. I'm definitely going to try other scents though.
Jessica A.
This is comparable to the Softsoap body wash. I did notice that my shower floor was super slippery after use so be careful! I love the smell of this one, I have purchased multiple times and would buy again! it is usually very inexpensive and can be found at Walmart!
Stephanie D.
My go-to body wash. The smell is awesome, but not so strong that it interferes with lotion/perfume later. It leaves my skin feeling very clean and moisturized. I also love the price! I've used more expensive washes but when in doubt, I always come back to this one.
Hannah H.
Memphis, TN
I'm kind of neutral on this product. It smells great and makes my skin feel great. It's not something that's necessarily changed my life; but it's a solid product that I've purchased occasionally, when I'm out of soap. It's a solid go-to product that I can count on to deliver.
Tiff A.
Love it , smells super good. I use it every single day. It's great quality and lasts a really long time and is a super good price. I love the smell it's very clean and fresh . There are absolutely no cons!! I love this product and would totally purchase it again!!!!!
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!