BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
lubary r.
Doral, FL
This have a subtle smell great for the morning, a texture sof like heaven make the skin feel like a luxury beauty treatmen. the size is really good making this body wash great. another point is then you can get it from any store. will be a pleausure buy again and again.
Jewel N.
New Bern, NC
I love this product it's so silky. It smells amaze balls and it leaves my skin soooooo so smooth. It's so nice and gentle on my skin. I usually use it when I shower unless I use one of the other products in my home. I would definitely buy it again.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
I use caress everyday in the shower both body wash and bar. I love this scent and my body stays moisturized and soft. I always get complimented on how good i smell. I love caress will never use anything else. Great value for the price usually under 5$
Hayley R.
Salem, OR
Worked decently well as a body wash, but was not good for my eczema. Dried out my hands pretty badly and the rest of my body still needed lotion after use. For someone with less skin issues it might work just fine.

The scent was fantastic though and it had a pretty decent lather as well.
Tamera L.
Laurel, MT
When my skin is really dry..it itches BAD! I borrowed this at my sister's (i forgot mine, wasn't going back 500 miles to get, lol) I used hers, it was refreshing, not oily..silky,and washed away the traveling dirt! Afterward my body wasn't dry, itchy, or dry!! I love this body wash!
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
I really enjoy this body wash. It leaves my skin feeling super smooth. There's no residue or sticky feeling left behind like I've noticed in other body washes of similar price. My one complaint would be that the smell doesn't last very long.
Rachel K.
Makes my skin super smooths and always leaves me feeling fresh and clean after the shower! Absolutely love the smell, great body wash, especially coming from a girl who usually just uses or buys whatever is there or easiest. I really liked it.
Corangely J.
Yonkers, NY
This is one of my favorite Body Wash because it leaves my skin moisturized, very soft and with a delicious aroma. I also love that with only a bit of it I can scrub all my body because of its thick formula. I would recommend it at 100% to any lady that wants to feel her skin fresh and soft.
Candice B.
Marshall, MO
This is pure heaven in bottle, the texture of Caress is so smooth and silky. The smell practically swims around your head with the heat intensifying it. The moisture is amazing, I use it once and I my skin stays hydrated all day. I will continue you buying this for a long time now
Megan K.
Sayre, PA
My skin is left feeling soft and smelling like wild flowers! Thank you influenster for introducing this amazing product to me. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed every use. I will be recommending to friends and family!
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

back