BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Tina T.
Pretty good body wash smells good and leaves my skin soft and feeling clean would definitely repurchase again. Definitely still prefer my usual body wash just because it's what I like but I still enjoy trying new ones every now and again just to change things up.
Denise T.
Arverne, NY
Smells great ! love how soft it makes my skin and how smooth the body wash is. it makes me feel comfortable and vibrant. make me feel like I am a whole new person when I leave the shower. The smell lasts the whole day and I would recommend it to all of my friends
Amber P.
Mary Esther, FL
I really like the scents of caress and when you are using it in the shower it is very soft and leaves you feeling clean, however, it makes me break out and dries out my skin. How does something so soft and moisturizing feeling in the shower dries out my skin out of the shower? I probably won't buy this again.
Anna S.
Emmaus, PA
I love this product and how clean and fresh it helps me feel! It was gentle on my skin and did not leave any residue. I would definitely recommend it to others are the price is great, smell is fantastic, and I was overall extremely pleased with this purchase!
Ashley S.
This is an amazing body wash. It provides an amazing cleaning silky feeling on your skin and the smell is great. Its very gentle on the skin. I use this product with a loofah sponge and I purchased both at our local Target. I would buy this body wash again
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
I love the smell and feel of this body wash. I will definitely buy this product again because it doesn't aggravate my skin and the scent lasts for hours. I stocked up since I found some coupons to knock down the price. I recommend this product to those who have a hard time finding something gentle.
Abbey C.
This is a nice body wash. It smells great and they have a lot of different scents available. It didn't dry out my skin, but it was not amazingly moisturizing either. It is a decent product, and I might repurchase if it is on sale sometime in the future.
Tatiana G.
Stafford, VA
The product is very rich and smells divine. it lasts me a long time and lingers on my skin. i love how the bathroom smells after I'm done. i can smell it on my body and my loofah. every one of the body washes smells amazing. there are some that have little exfoliating bids. i always repurchase them.
Iretiola B.
It leaves your skin feeling nice, and soft. It leaves a very nice scent after done showering as well. It is very easy to find got it Target, at a very good price. It is very gentle which is why I like it, and would buy it again and recommend it to others.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
I loved so soft my skin felt after using Caress Pure Embrace Body Wash. The smell is nice without being overwhelming. I felt my skin was more moisturized than other body washes. I used Caress on a regular basis and I will continue to purchase this brand.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

back