BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Samantha B.
Roanoke
It was like any normal body wash. My skin was clean, didn't dry out at all and wasn't overly oily either. I used it just about everyday. The scent was light and smelled good. The scent wasn't entirely noticeable unless you were really close to that person. It's not my favorite but I also see nothing wrong with the product.
Allie H.
Atlanta, Ga
Caress Body wash is seriously the bomb.com!! I'm on a college budget and its literally $2 and amazing!! I rotate the scents and I have not been disappointed at all! Keep in mind I have super sensitive skin and I normally just use Dove Soap and this doesn't bother me a bit!
Rachel S.
Dexter, MO
This body wash smells fantastic. As far as it releasing on touch/contact. .. I don't think it does that. At least not for me but the price is great and so is the smell. It's a musky fragrance. I don't care much for girly or flowery fragrances so this one is perfect.
Courtney D.
Fishers, IN
I love this body wash. It smells great and makes your skin very clean. I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my skin. Another pro is that it is very affordable and you can find it at any local drug or grocery store. I would highly recommend this!
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
This smells absolutely heavenly. The texture feels great on my skin. Leaves me feeling like I stepped right out of the spa. The price can not be beat and this is a product you can grab at your local grocery store which makes this even better. You can get it anywhere!
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
Feels really good on the skin. Definitely nourishes at the same time that it does the job of washing your sking gebtly enough. It is not harsh at all or drying like other products. Smells good and feels good on skin. Definitely will get more and other types to try.
Hallie S.
Smells AMAZING, cleanses so well, softens your skin to feel like a baby's bottom, and the scent really really lasts!i like this product a lot and I'd recommend it to anyone. Once i use up my current bottle i plan to buy it as my body wash for the rest of eternity lol
Amberlee C.
Chesapeake, VA
I love, love, love this product. It's affordable, smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling great. I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for a soap that is an everyday go to and that is reasonably priced. Check it out. There is always coupons for it too :)
Denise T.
Arverne, NY
Smells great ! love how soft it makes my skin and how smooth the body wash is. it makes me feel comfortable and vibrant. make me feel like I am a whole new person when I leave the shower. The smell lasts the whole day and I would recommend it to all of my friends
Tina T.
Pretty good body wash smells good and leaves my skin soft and feeling clean would definitely repurchase again. Definitely still prefer my usual body wash just because it's what I like but I still enjoy trying new ones every now and again just to change things up.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

Kohl's