BY CARESS #17 in Body Wash

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Buy on kmart*
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Taylor S.
This was an okay body wash nothing amazing. The smell was great for summer!
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I typically like caress body washes but I didn't like the smell of this one
Jami K.
Winchester, KY
I love this soap. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Lots of lather.
Beth B.
Love it! smells so good! and leaves my skin so soft and smooth! amazing!
amber A.
US
I love the scent of this body wash. It leaves your skin nice and smooth as it last. The scent also last. Def will use again
Erin P.
London, ON
I've gave this body wash a try a few times now, and I gotta say I wasn't disappointed, I only buy it sometimes cuz it's a tad pricey, but it is worth the price! It smells so goood, leaves your skin so soft and silky! Smells up the whole house! And a little goes a long way!
Erin P.
London, ON
Piper C.
Acton, ON
The best body wash I've ever tried. Leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturized, and I've never had a body wash's scent linger for so long on my skin! The smell is incredible and I could smell it for hours. Unfortunately this product isn't available in Canada, at least where I live, so every time a family member takes a trip to the States I ask for a bottle of this heaven send!
Alice B.
It's a great body wash. Good for the skin. It mostirize the body pretty well. If you react to parfum, it's not to smelly, but try it once before, just to be sure.
Lindsay W.
The price is definitely a big win for this prpdcut as well as the scent however, I have very sensitive skin and after using this I felt as though all the moisture had been stripped from my body.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!