BY CARESS #17 in Body Wash

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Buy on kmart*
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Perla  H.
La Puente, CA
Love the scent it's elegant and the smell last step a long time. One of my favorites!
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Got in a set for christmas. I liked it. Smells good and does the job it needs to do.
Susan H.
Love this. I can smell it all day but don't feel it. It also makes my skin feel soft.
Steph W.
Love the scent of this. It lathers so well that I don't need to use much on my loufa
Heather K.
Fort Smith, AR
This body wash smells so ridiculously good and makes my skin feel so silky smooth.
Emily B.
This is the ONLY body wash that I will use! I love the way it makes tour skin feel.
Ashley W.
Kokomo, IN
Love this body wash and the way it makes my skin feel. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Madisen B.
Sumiton, AL
Love this stuff! Smells wonderful. Leaves your skin feel nice, soft, and refreshed.
Lourdes C.
San Antonio , TX
This smells so good! It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized after each use.
Romi G.
Good body wash. Very inexpensive. Smells great. Moisturizing too. Widely available.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!