BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Heather D.
Dayton , TN
I love the smell & feel of this product! leaves your body feeling so clean & moisturized.
Shauna R.
The scent is not over powering yet strong enough to still smell on your skin hours later.
Kimberly S.
Clovis, CA
This smells fabulous. Leaves my skin so soft and feeling clean. A little goes a long way.
Kathleen K.
The only one of them in a relationship is so cute I love my life and death in my head and
Dhivya N.
dunwoody, GA
Smells amazing!! It is very gentle on the skin and this bottle lasts a really long time.
Tracey O.
Bossier city, LA
This smells absolutely amazing!! I've always love using soft soap but by far is my fav!
LaKiesha T.
San Antonio, TX
This feels sooooo good to my skin, not to mention the awesome fragrance it encompasses.
Zachia E.
I love this stuff it makes my skin super soft and it smells so so good! I recommend it
Brittany G.
Westland, MI
Love how it makes your skin silky smooth and leaves a light scent not to overpowering!
Colleen G.
Smells great but leaves a film all
Over the tub. If you're not careful it can build up.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

Kohl's