BY CARESS #17 in Body Wash

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Buy on kmart*
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Cristina O.
Glendale , AZ
One of my most favorite body washes . It smells amazing and leaves skin feeling so soft.
Chanel D.
Westbury, NY
Leaves your body feeling amazing with a delightful scent that is not overpowering at all.
Brittany G.
Inkster, MI
Love how it makes your skin silky smooth and leaves a light scent not to overpowering!
Tiffany D.
alexandria, LA
Smells so good and feels even better on my body! This product leaves my skin refreshed!
Aimee J.
Boynton Beach, FL
Smells lovely and feels wonderful. It has a nice frothy lather and rinses away nicely.
Tracey O.
Bossier city , LA
This smells absolutely amazing!! I've always love using soft soap but by far is my fav!
LaKiesha T.
San Antonio, TX
This feels sooooo good to my skin, not to mention the awesome fragrance it encompasses.
Jessica L.
Jacksonville, FL
Smells great, Love the texture of the soap. Very silky, leaving skin hydrated and soft!
Sorany C.
Lexington, KY
So silky and leaves my skin feeling smooth. Smells great! Leaves a soft scent all day.
Tiffanie V.
Lowell, AR
Smells nice. Makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Feels a little oily at first but dries
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!