BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Madison C.
My daughter loves this body wash and the scent. It's a soft sweet scent and it's cheap in price
Nyssa G.
This is another body wash that is inexpensive and works just as well as more expensive brands.
Andrea R.
Philadelphia, PA
Caress body wash is awesome , the price is cheap and they have many great scents to choose from
Chasity C.
richmond
I love this body wash! Very soft and lathers great! Has an amazing smell cleans my body great!
Megan L.
Loves Park, IL
This smells wonderful and is just scrubby enough. This has been my go to exfoliating body wash.
Kati M.
El Paso
I love the scent and feel of this body wash. My husband loves how soft my skin always feels.
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA
This works.very well for sensitive skin and smells great. It's a nice product at a good price
Ashley s.
I loved the way this made my skin feel so soft a and not dry I buy this soap most frequently
Paula C.
Perfect for every day use! Smell is great and not over empowering. Long lasting moisturizing.
Shelby D.
Trenton , MI
Smells good. Lathers nice. Wish smell would last longer. Nice packaging. Purchased at meijer
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!