BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Gretchen B.
Muncie, IN
While i was using Caress it was so foamy and lathered up so many soft inviting fragrant bubbles..- I wanted to stay in the shower even lonher just rewashing my body 2 and 3 times because it felt and smelled so good .. The fragrance relaxed me after a long stressful day.My skin felt so silky and smooth and rich after using this body wash. I ran my hands over my arms and legs and decided i didn't even need to apply my ritual lotion after my shower because i was already moisturized and so silky smooth. From the Caress bidy wash that i just didn't need it.
Jaime P.
This soap was okay, the price was fitting. If you have very sensitive skin or sensitive skin in general, I would not recommend. It smells okay, but if you don't like flower smelling things, I suggest not getting it. It lathers really well and has a nice bottle but the way it treated my skin wasn't very good. It died it out which caused it to overproduce oil. I received this in a VOXBOX.
Alisa S.
Sherwood, AR
This body wash is super great for my dry and sensitive skin! It never irritates my skin and always leaves it feeling fresh and hydrated! For such a high end feel, this product is very affordable! I would definitely recommend this product!
Latoya L.
Newark, NJ
Hugs, embrace... Caress. All enticing words that really just pull you in.

After a long day, the first thing you want to do as a mother of three is relax in quiet place (usually the bathroom) and melt in to a nice bath. The scent is hypnotizing, a fragrance of flowers. We are talking aromatherapy. It works up a great lather. The body wash is moisturizing using natural almond oil extract.
I just love it. I'm a fan, will buy again.
Grace G.
Joliet, IL
I have been using this for years I can't use bar soap because it dries out my skin. But one day I stumbled across this at my local drug store and I have been using it since. Not only does it hydrates the skin but the brown sugar exfoliates so well. My skin feels soft and smooth all day. Definitely a must try if your looking for something that will make you feel clean but moistened at the same time.
Carli S.
I ran out of bubble bath and wanted to take a bath one night so I decided to try using this as a substitute. It actually worked amazingly! It made lots of little bubbles that lasted longer than I could stay in the bath, and it made the whole bathroom smell really great. Plus I feel like the almond oil is great to soak in and made my skin soft!
Emmalene W.
parkersburg, WV
This smells great and leaves my skin feeling smooth and not greasy. It has a good scent that is subtle and not overpowering. Compared to other body washes that leave my skin feeling the same way it is not too expensive. I like it better than other, more expensive brands that tend to be too perfumey. It also has a really great lather.
Sarah T.
Berkeley Springs, WV
This body wash is so amazing! the scent is strong enough to last long after you finished your shower! but unlike what i thought, it doesn't cause problems with any of my highly asthmatic friends family members! The price is much cheaper than "high end" products but its much better than any other i have tried. i would definitely repurchase this!
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love the Caress Pure Embrace Body Waah. The classic fresh smell of this product stays with you all day! It rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It doesn't leave a film on me that some body washes tend to leave. Its also very affordable which is also a plus!!
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
The sense of this product is lovely and it's very convenient to be able to have it in the shower but I kind of felt like it left too much of a film on my body to where I didn't feel completely clean even after rinsing. It's nice and I guess if you have extremely dry skin that would be a great feeling but for me it left too much of a film.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

Kohl's