BY CARESS #17 in Body Wash

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Buy on kmart*
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Danielle S.
Jamestown, KY
Love it smells amazing and totally worth the price easily accessible too which is always a plus.
Katherine S.
Winder , GA
This is very similar to the garnier one. It's soft on your skin smells nice and quite affordable.
Tracy P.
I absolutely love this product. Everybody compliments the look of my skin. And how soft I feel.
Madison C.
My daughter loves this body wash and the scent. It's a soft sweet scent and it's cheap in price
Andrea R.
Philadelphia, PA
Caress body wash is awesome , the price is cheap and they have many great scents to choose from
Chasity C.
richmond
I love this body wash! Very soft and lathers great! Has an amazing smell cleans my body great!
Nyssa G.
This is another body wash that is inexpensive and works just as well as more expensive brands.
Sinai S.
Love this product leaves skin smooth and smells amazing the price is also very very affordable
loren d.
Molalla, OR
Love caress body wash, leaves my skin feeling soft, had a great lather doesn't dry out your skin
Tammy T.
Abington, MA
Love the smell of this body wash. Wish it made my skin feel more moisturized, felt a little dry
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!