BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Good for shaving and washing off your body because it isn't too watery and has a good consistency!
Diana S.
I have used this body wash in the past. I had no problems with it. It left my skin feeling smooth.
Betsy W.
I am not a huge fan of this product because it leaves my skin feeling a little dry after using it.
Ashley T.
Simi Valley, CA
I love anything that smells beau and leaves your skin feeling soft. Caress is definitely awesome!!!
Lisa D.
Lewistown, PA
Love the silky feel and it smells great too. Fells so great I don't have to use lotion afterwards!
Abigail A.
Hollywood, FL
Love this product so much feel so good and leaves your body so refreshing. Smells so good must try.
Daisy P.
La Palma, CA
Love how it makes my skin feel. It also smells very good. Doesn't not make you feel sticky or oily.
Hoku S.
I purchase my body wash usually on base and sadly they have discontinued some of my favorite scent.
Dakota M.
Madison, WI
Great scent, that isn't too over powering. Lathers nicely and leaves my skin clean as well as soft!
Misti F.
Mannford, OK
Smells good, cleans good, works good. Pretty cheap. I suggest this brand Bc it's a very nice brand
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

back