BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Maddie G.
Canton, PA
I really like this soup a lot. it makes your skin nice and soft. it also makes you smell really good.
Geo K.
Love using this it make you feel smooth and fresh! It is a must have in the shower. Go get one today.
tajuana l.
Columbus, OH
No sticky film.. leave skin soft....don't lather to well..and fragrance don't last... would buy Again
Alexzandrea S.
Bacliff, TX
I love this body wash! Not only does it leave my skin silky smooth it also smells fabulous for hours!
nohemy c.
South Houston, TX
I love this product because when I. use this body wash, it leaves my skin hydrated and smelling good
Gema G.
Moreno Valley , CA
Smells really good doesn't really moisturize the skin though or as well as other products usually do
Chaslyn C.
Collinsville, IL
Smelled amazing left my skin feeling soft! I have sensitive skin and this did not make me break out.
Sarah T.
Matthews, NC
I really like this body wash! Leaves my skin so smooth and feeling refreshed! The smell is great too
Misti F.
Mannford, OK
Smells good, cleans good, works good. Pretty cheap. I suggest this brand Bc it's a very nice brand
Hoku S.
I purchase my body wash usually on base and sadly they have discontinued some of my favorite scent.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

back