BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Vanessa R.
Ceres, CA
Love this product.leaves your skin feeling super soft a must try keeps you smelling good throughout the day
Kristina G.
Huntsville, AL
I really enjoyed the smell of this body wash but it always seemed to make my skin super dry after using it.
Rickayla H.
Makes my skin super silky and smooth. Leaves an awesome smell and I can't see myself not using it everyday.
Jeni N.
Getzville, NY
I enjoy the scent of this body wash. Foams well and rinses clean. Would recommend it to friends and family!
Celia M.
Grovetown , GA
Leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling amazing! It's not too hard on sensitive skin. Can be used daily!
Melissa T.
USA
I absolutely love this subtle scent and the way it lathers. It washes away clean and leaves my skin soft .
kiana w.
Another light and fragrant body wash, leaves skin feeling silky, soft and smooth. Definitely one of my favs
Paige T.
Lincoln, NE
Always smells great and gets you clean I would definitely buy again and check it out if you like the scent
cassandra n.
it’s bomb and leaves your body feeling like it can breath and smelling good too a little can go a long way
Megan A.
Left my skin feeling so soft and smooth! I would definitely recommend it for keeping your skin luscious!
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

Kohl's