BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Melisa C.
Midlothian, VA
It smells very good, and it gets the job done. I usually end up going back to this one because of the scent.
Nicole B.
KANSAS CITY, MO
Loved this body wash. The smell wasn't too overpowering and I love the exfoliating scrub already in the wash.
Maddi C.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff smelled really good but was very thin and ran out QUICK. didn't lather very well. needs to improve
Shakira S.
Union, NJ
Very very smooth and leaves skin silky. Feels hydrated and smells terrific,
as well. The bottle is cute too.
Christa V.
Walker, LA
This smell is so addicting! Every time I shower I can't wait to use this product! Makes my skin so soft too!
Rebekah M.
Hemet, CA
The scent was pleasant, but a little too strong. Let my skin feeling soft. Inexpensive, would purchase again
Jessica P.
Bronx, NY
Extremely smooth and fragrant and that's what I love most about this product. I love washing with this soap.
Dre T.
Visalia, CA
So good! Smells and feels good, at a great price too be clean for half the cost without sacrificing quality
fabiola a.
They are not bad definitely does its job it's just not really concentrate so you have to use a little more
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
I love the scent of this body wash. It has a great larger and leaves my skin feeling super soft and clean.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

Kohl's