BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Valerie D.
Fairview park , Oh
Love the scent. Leaves my skin smelling great and feeling soft. Very reasonably priced and overall good value.
Rebekah M.
Hemet, CA
The scent was pleasant, but a little too strong. Let my skin feeling soft. Inexpensive, would purchase again
Nicole B.
KANSAS CITY, MO
Loved this body wash. The smell wasn't too overpowering and I love the exfoliating scrub already in the wash.
Jessica P.
Bronx, NY
Extremely smooth and fragrant and that's what I love most about this product. I love washing with this soap.
Maddi C.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff smelled really good but was very thin and ran out QUICK. didn't lather very well. needs to improve
Renea G.
I looooove the smell of this product, and it is true, when you rub your skin it will release the scent more!!
Carolyn H.
N Providence, RI
ABSOLUTELY HEAVENLY SCENT.
- Silky to the skin
- Easy lathering
- Makes your skin soft and supple

I love it.
Christa V.
Walker, LA
This smell is so addicting! Every time I shower I can't wait to use this product! Makes my skin so soft too!
Victoria K.
Love the scent, smells like pure florals and I use it typically when I’m on the go with my travel size bottle
Shakira S.
Union, NJ
Very very smooth and leaves skin silky. Feels hydrated and smells terrific,
as well. The bottle is cute too.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!