BY CARESS #17 in Body Wash

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Buy on kmart*
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
laurinda r.
Brockton , MA
Anyone with sensitive skin try tried this product? I want to try it but afraid since i have super sensitive skin.
Leslie A.
Jersey City, NJ
I like this product, it makes my skin feel great. It also smells really nice, would recommend over other brands.
Bonnie L.
Marion, OH
I have this one now like that you don't have to much so last a long while.and great price when on sale i stock up
Brittany D.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells great and made me feel so clean. My skin was super soft and I did not need to put lotion on afterwards.
Ana J.
Hazle Townshp, PA
Smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. I use this body wash everyday and is a definitely must buy.
Gabby C.
Selma, CA
It leaves my skin super soft just like the caress bar soap. It smells very good but not to strong which i like.
Valerie D.
Fairview park , Oh
Love the scent. Leaves my skin smelling great and feeling soft. Very reasonably priced and overall good value.
Jennifer W.
Salem,va
This body wash leaves my skin so soft and so moisturized that when I do use it there is no need for body lotion
Kimmie S.
Kenosha, WI
My skin felt amazing after using this. And it smelled amazing. Some scents give me headaches, this one did not.
Goda C.
West New York, NJ
I have used it before and I liked it but when compared dove is way better it leaves your body more moisturized
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!