BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Jill E.
I LOVE this bodywash. It smells SO good. It's long-lasting, no really, it lasts so long. I take my showers at night and I can always smell it after I get out of the shower on my shirt and bed sheets. LOVE.
Morgan R.
RIPLEY
This body wash my only smells amazing, but it also goes in super easy and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and fresh! It’s most definitely affordable and is my go to for body wash. I would recommend this to family and friends.
Shondell T.
Trumbull, CT
I love this scent it is so refreshing and clean and it always leave me feeling soft and silky every time. This is my go to when I need to dehydrat my fry skin, especially in the winter time.
Anna-Marie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
I purchased the Caress Pure Embrace body wash about a month ago. The pure embrace is the best smelling liquid body wash that caress makes in my opinion. The smell is not overwhelming like most others from this line so I figured I would give it a try.
Now, it smells amazing but the soap itself just doesn't do it for me. My biggest issue with this body wash is that it does NOT lather very well. I really like a body wash that has a somewhat thicker lather so I don't have to use as much. With this body soap, I find myself using more to get a richer lather which I don't really like to do. The soap is being used up much faster than other brands I have tried that offer a thicker lather.
Another thing with this body soap, is that I don't feel as clean after I use it. So not only am I using more to get a richer lather but I am also using even more on top of that to feel clean! Overall, I would not recommend this product and I would not purchase again.
Maria R.
Muncie, IN
It smells like flowers and lathers rather quickly. I would say it works like any other body wash as expected, nothing exceptional but it does have a distinct scent that lasts you throughout the day.
Aldina M.
Boise , ID
I love this body wash it smells sooooo good. I use it every time I shower and it never leaves my skin feeling dry. It's super affordable and makes my skin feel so soft and it's perfect for an everyday wash
Alexandra M.
Fayetteville , NC
Avid fan of the brands body washes. They are some of my favorites and I think you get more than your money’s worth. The product is reasonably priced, smells great, and keeps you feeling fresh for hours.
Kourtney B.
APPALACHIa, VA
I rarely use body wash but when I do I always buy caress pure embrace. The scent is amazing and it keeps me feeling clean without leaving a sticky feeling after rinsing off.
Selena A.
Very good price! Smells AMAZING. I usually use Dove, but I've been using Caress lately and I can't decide which I like better. Both are an essential to my bathtime. This makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. Not to mention, I smell amazing after my bath or shower. My boyfriend always comments how great I smell when I walk into the room after a bath or shower. I love almond oil so I knew I'd love this product!!
Jenny A.
Hollywood, FL
Smells nice and leaves my skin soft and smooth. I’ve been using this body wash for a few years now. Sometimes I have a hard time finding this product in stores. It’s affordable too.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

Kohl's