BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
This body wash smells wonderful, and even makes your skin soft! I love this product and the smell lasts on your skin.
Mariah B.
Seffner, FL
This is great, lasts a long time it smells amazing totally recommend this to everyone it's really good for the price
Elizabeth N.
Brownsville, TX
The smell is what makes the difference with this brand. They are very potent and concentrated not having to use much.
Tonya B.
Smells amazing and last all day no need for perfume. Leaves my skin feeling soft. Reasonably priced awesome product.
Juliet R.
Perris, CA
I found this product for such a cheap price and it was all worth it. It smelled amazing and left my body super soft.
Algina S.
Corbin, KY
Love this product. I love the scent and the way it makes my skin so soft and silky. I highly recommend this product.
Caila W.
Westminster, MD
I bought this for the wonderful scent and it left me feeling refreshed and smelling great for hours after my shower!
Ashly L.
San Antonio, TX
This body wash has little sand likes beads in it that scrib the skin greatly and leave me feeling nice and smooth.
Nita R.
Grayville, IL
I really liked how it smelled and washed away nicely. My skin felt nice as well. Formula didn't break out my skin.
Jasmine B.
Escondido, CA
This body wash smells really great and leaves my body feeling refreshed. The microbe ads help to exfoliate the skin
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

Kohl's