BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Mariah B.
Seffner, FL
This is great, lasts a long time it smells amazing totally recommend this to everyone it's really good for the price
Connie A.
Seguin, TX
This is a soft, deliciously light scent that you will love. Creamy, rich lather and smooth skin is easy with Caress.
Caila W.
Westminster, MD
I bought this for the wonderful scent and it left me feeling refreshed and smelling great for hours after my shower!
Elizabeth N.
Brownsville, TX
The smell is what makes the difference with this brand. They are very potent and concentrated not having to use much.
Lexi M.
Littleton, NH
Gets the job done, but not the best I have ever used. Some good scents. Pretty much just the average cheap body wash
Sarah B.
Minneapolis, MN
This scent smells amazing and seems to last through out the day! Also my skin doesn't get dried out while using them
Juliet R.
Perris, CA
I found this product for such a cheap price and it was all worth it. It smelled amazing and left my body super soft.
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
This body wash smells wonderful, and even makes your skin soft! I love this product and the smell lasts on your skin.
Algina S.
Corbin, KY
Love this product. I love the scent and the way it makes my skin so soft and silky. I highly recommend this product.
Connie H.
Body wash smells wonderful and I've used it several times. You can find this almost anywhere I got mine from Walmart.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!