BY CARESS #17 in Body Wash

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Buy on kmart*
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
cecilia m.
Works and smell so good. Lathers very well. Folks my entire house with the scent after a hot shower. Will purchase again.
Alexandra S.
Maineville, OH
Smells wonderful and leaves your skin feeling super soft! Price is great too compared to other body washes at the store.
Kimberly P.
Cedar Park, TX
This is one of my Summer must haves. Very exfoliating and the scent is amazing. It is also very creamy and moisturizing.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Smells absolutely amazing and it does seems to linger a bit after the shower which is nice. Makes my skin really smooth.
Shelby A.
Love this body wash leaves my skins smooth and soft, the smells lasts on the skin leaves you feeling refreshed an clean.
Briahna B.
Leander, TX
Absolutely love this! It's my everyday body wash, smells amazing, and leaves your skin feeling so smooth and hydrated!
Stephany A.
Antigo, WI
Love it! Made my skin so touchable soft. Will definitely be recommending it to friends and family and buying it again.
Courtney C.
Rio Grande City, TX
This is the body wash I am currently using and OMG it is awesome it has such a luxurious scent! I absolutely love it!!
Andrea C.
Shawnee, Ks
I’ve been only able to find this at my local Big Lots. My guy loves when I ise this and always wants me in nose range.
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA
This body wash makes my skin feel so soft. My husband also uses this item. I can get this body wash almost everywhere.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!