BY CARESS #17 in Body Wash

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Buy on kmart*
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
I like this body wash. It smells great and I like how it lathers up. I have pretty dry skin so I still have to use a lotion
Carolyn C.
Spring, TX
Love the coconut scent one! It leaves my skin feeling soft & smooth, recommend! Great value for the price! Will repurchase!
Delanie N.
La Follette, TN
Caress is the best I've used it fills great and moisturize great there is no cons only pros it great really the best I used
Ariana F.
San Antonio
The scent is amazing and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I never apply lotion after use cause I want the scent to go away!
Carla A.
Eureka, MO
Love it smells great long lasting clean feeling. great price. clean feeling works great. its gentle bought it from Target.
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
Love the smell! Makes skin feel soft and lasts along time. A little goes a long way so the price is great. Would buy again.
lauren c.
St Petersburg, FL
I love the smell of this product! Currently in my shower but i would like to say that it makes my skin very dry after use.
brianna m.
Love the smell!! A great body wash makes me super soft and smells great. Super affordable and can be found almost anywhere.
Alexandra S.
Maineville, OH
Smells wonderful and leaves your skin feeling super soft! Price is great too compared to other body washes at the store.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Smells absolutely amazing and it does seems to linger a bit after the shower which is nice. Makes my skin really smooth.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!