BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Donna S.
San Antonio, TX
I love all their body wash products. all the scents are beautiful. they keep my skin very hydrated and I gabe extremely dry skin.
d_is_for d.
Loved the smell of this body wash. It made my skin feel super soft when I got out of the shower. I felt refreshed and super clean.
Rachel S.
Pretty generic stuff but it gets the job done. Comes in nice scents. i particularly enjoy the version that has little scent beads
Samantha Z.
Beautiful, long lasting smell. Lathers up great and really makes you feel super clean. Just wish it was a bit more moisturizing.
Kelsey K.
Keeps my skin very soft! I just wish the scent lasted longer on my skin. but for the brief time I do smell it, it smells amazing.
Erin  H.
Seattle, WA
I love the smell of this and will definitely be buying it again! One of my go too! Silky, sud's up great and you don't need much
Madonna Q.
Surgoinsville, TN
Smells so good and very moisturizing! Scent lasts for a long time. Very convenient to get, you can find at your local drugstore!
Katie M.
Brighton , MI
The scents on this brand could use a little more help. I prefer TONE brand. I would love to have more vanilla or tropical scents.
Amber W.
I started using this body wash a few weeks ago and I love it! Leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean, and also smells awesome.
Kristyn S.
Joppa, MD
I've used Caress silk body wash and it was absolutely amazing. It leaves your body smelling good and my skin felt very smooth.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!