BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Jada B.
Love!! This is a great body wash for sensitive or dry skin! It doesn’t leave a filmy feeling on your skin! As a plus it smells amazing!
Mallory V.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff has never let me down no soap scub left on my skin and an amazing scent where can you go wrong! With Caress you really cant!
keren a.
crowley la
This caress body wash smells amazing. It also leaves my body feeling silky smooth for a long time. It's also affordable and last long.
Katelynn C.
Auburn, KS
I love the smell of this!!! I feel like the whole body wash really keeps the smell on you even after you've been going around all day.
Heather O.
McKinney, TX
Not my favorite. Leaves me feeling greasy and not that clean! I got it at Target as I'm always there and wanted to try something new.
Savone C.
Murfreesboro, TN
The best smelling body wash on the market. Pure embrace reminds you of a nice warm scent. It lathers well and is very rich and silky
Rebekah C.
Loved the smell, the lather, and the silky feeling! Nice product and with a variety of fragrances, you’re sure to find one you like!
Cassandra S.
I love the smell of these body washes! The sent lingers on my skin and makes my shower smell good. It doesn't dry out my skin either.
Christie B.
To not be an expensive body wash, you can't tell. The fragrance of this body wash is fantastic and it makes your skin feel amazing.
Pam Joe G.
Pleasant Hill, MO
It smells awesome, and I fell clean all day. First time I purchased this soap and will definitely purchase again. Great price too.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

back