BY CARESS #17 in Body Wash

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Buy on kmart*
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Caress is my all time favorite body wash!! There scents of there body washes are my favorite scents! Very affordable body wash as well
Teresa O.
Prue, OK
Love Caress Pure Embrace. This is one of my all time favorites. I always leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. And I love the scent!!
Katelynn C.
Wakarusa, KS
I love the smell of this!!! I feel like the whole body wash really keeps the smell on you even after you've been going around all day.
Erin M.
Sidney, OH
Really like the way this body wash makes my skin feel! Smells wonderful, and scent stays with you long after you're out of the shower!
Danielle B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Smells amazing.... So good. I am loving this and it is worth it. Caress pure embrace body wash gets two thumbs up. Go out and try it .
Mallory V.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff has never let me down no soap scub left on my skin and an amazing scent where can you go wrong! With Caress you really cant!
Lizzy A.
Laveen
Caress is a great product. It leaves my skin soft and the family likes using it as well. I buy it at Costco in bulk for better pricing.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
This caress body wash smells amazing. It also leaves my body feeling silky smooth for a long time. It's also affordable and last long.
Cassandra S.
I love the smell of these body washes! The sent lingers on my skin and makes my shower smell good. It doesn't dry out my skin either.
Heather O.
McKinney, TX
Not my favorite. Leaves me feeling greasy and not that clean! I got it at Target as I'm always there and wanted to try something new.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!