BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
RikkiLyn M.
Hendersonville, TN
Awesome smell! Doesn't leave any residue on skin as some body washes do, have used almost all of caress body washes and am pleased every time.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Yes yes yes this is the best smelling of all of them I got a fabulous price yesterday I'm goin today to get more it smells so clean and pretty!
amber h.
Abingdon, MD
I really do love Caress body wash.. the scent isn't too powerful, it's just right. Leaves skin feeling so soft. "Before you dress, Caress! "
Kenyatta W.
This product smells amazing and will have your body smelling the same. It's rich and creamy consistency has your body feeling soft & smooth.
This body wash smell amazing and seems to do the job pretty well. I love how i can smell it the next morning from my shower the night before
Tiffany C.
I love Caress and this product didn't disappoint! I love the fragrance and the delicate smell. I have eczema, but it didn't dry out my skin.
Pebbles T.
I love the scent and i feel soft and silky after using it. I think that it works really well with my skin and doesn't make me feel dry after.
Dayna T.
I loved the Caress body wash , one it smells so clean and I loved the soft feeling it gav
e my skin it would be a product I would try again!
Sasha L.
Makes the body nice and smooth and smells great! Lasts the entire day or night, gentle on the skin! Would recommend to anyone for daily use
judy z.
Staten Island, NY
My daughter uses this body wash, she says she likes it. It has a nice scent to it, we received a sample of it and then started purchasing.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!