BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Zahireen C.
Love the wide variety of scents available.. it keeps me smelling great even after a few hours.. it has a rich lather when combined with a loofah
monica s.
Pulaski, PA
I love the scent and moisture to this body wash it makes your body soft and silky.
you can get this at any store and I would suggest it to anyone
Jocelyn M.
Escondido, CA
I seriously love their body wash. I personally like the Pomegranate one, it just makes my skin feel so fresh. It runs supper gentle on your skin.
Alicia G.
It works great i really like the scent i love the way it makes my skin feel n the price is good too! I use often n would tell friends to try it.
Desiree S.
Pittston, PA
Love this stuff!! Very affordable and makes your skin smell SO good and so soft to touch. Always have some kind of Caress body wash in my shower!
Abby A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This body was was my new obsession after using it. It left me smelling good after shower or bath for days! I repurchased it twice after using it.
Tammy C.
Caress is so smooth and smells wonderful. I use it daily and love the softness of my skin and how wonderful it makes me smell after each shower.
Tina h.
Sioux Falls, SD
It smells wonderfull and makes my skin soft.I love that it doesn't dry my skin out . I work in the heat and it makes me feel like a lady again .
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This body wash smells amazing! I love the caress body washes for their fragrance and price tag. This is an affordable and luxurious body wash!
Johnna M.
Saint Louis , MO
Love caress. It is one of my go to body washes. It has a great smell and does exactly what it supposed to do. I feel squeaky clean after using.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

Kohl's