BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
Great scent! Very good price point for the product. Leaves my skin feeling very creamy and smooth. Not as deep cleansing as I always prefer but still very good!
Tiffany B.
Red Springs
One of my faves. I love the smell of this body wash. A creamy rich lather that literally embraces your skin leaving you feeling refreshed and smelling lovely.
Bethany W.
Berwick, LA
I love this! It smells amazing and it's just oh Lordy! I love it! I will definitely use it for probably the rest of this year. My skin feels very soft as well!
andi g.
Caress has so many lovely smelling products but every time i use them my skin gets really dry. all in all its a great product for those without sensitive skin!
MICHAEL J.
Longview, TX
I have used this product before. I like how smooth your skin is after the first wash. I like that it also smells very good. I would recommend this to anyone
Diana R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Smells wonderful. I love bar soap. Caress has always been a brand that was bought when I was growing up at my parents and now I still purchase it in my home.
Christine G.
Roslindale, MA
One of my favorites. It leaves my skin smooth and beautiful. It is very gentle and I have very sensitive skin. Use it twice a week and I really recommend it.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
This body wash smells really good and leaves your skin nice and smooth. I've used it a few times and would recommend to anyone. It's also pretty low in cost.
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Grear smell, love the softness of my skin aftrt using. Price was very good, can find the product in any store. Hace always recommended to friends and family.
Michaela K.
Absolutely love this stuff!! Always makes my skin feel so soft and so amazing! I love getting out of the shower knowing that my skin looks and feels amazing!
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!