BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Michelle R.
Freehold, NJ
I love the scent of this body wash. It also makes my skin feel silly and always clean. It's my favorite body wash brand. I don't really have any cons about the product. I would recommend this.
Marilyn J.
Omaha, NE
I love the Caress Purse Embrace Body Wash. It leaves my skin silky smooth & soft all day long. The scent is wonderful & I can still smell it at the end of my 13 hour days!! Thank you Caress
Maricela S.
Grandview, Washington
I purchased at wal-mart. Just a little goes a long way. The scent is amazing! This body wash leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized. Does not over dry the skin at all. Smells good!
Jazmin A.
Sacramento, CA
I love all caress products. They do keep my skin soft. But I love the way they smell. They price is not high and you can always find a coupon to get it cheaper. I use this product often.
Katie N.
Akron, OH
This body wash smells delicious and makes my skin so so soft. I use it in the shower as my daily body wash. The only downside is i wish the smell lasted longer.
Samantha S.
King George, VA
I love the smell of this body wash! I've even noticed my husband using it every now and then. The sent lasts for several hours after my shower and leaves my skin clean but moisturized.
Fawna M.
Adrian, MI
Smells amazing and leaves skin soft and creamy. I bought this because my soap and glory soap ran out and I couldn't get more. The caress was a great buy! Definitely a repurchase.
Shawni T.
Rialto, CA
I definitely love caress lathers great smells amazing with a wonderful long lasting fragrance doesn't leave skin dry or itchy definitely recommend to everyone to try out all these wonder smells.
Anila B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this body wash! It smells amazing, but it doesn't last long . The smell doesn't linger at all, it's extremely gentle ! I bought it in a 3 pack at BJs, lasts a long time.
Lindsay C.
New york, NY
Very nice body wash! nothing too crazy or out of the ordinary, but i enjoy. The scent is nice and light, refreshing. I bought a travel size version at Walgreens. Soft on skin.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

Kohl's