BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
I absolutely love the scent of this product and it lasts quite a while! It's not as moisturizing as some more expensive brands but what can you expect. It's a great buy for the price and I probably would buy it again!
Megan H.
I love how just a little body wash on a loofah goes a long way. It smells amazing and doesn't leave a film on your skin like some other body soaps and washes do.
sam g.
Auburndale, FL
Smells like lotion. or perfume. Will not buy, I had tried a sample. Have not checked the price because I am not interested in buying this product. I used it daily for a couple weeks. Husband doesn't like smell.
Elan Y.
I always feel so fresh and clean after using this body wash. I usually switch off between this, and bar soap, and this definitely leaves my skin feeling a lot softer and smoothr. It smells great too!
Cecilia O.
Randallstown, MD
I have and use a lot of body washes but I love this. This is what I currently have in my shower and I'm loving it. It smells really nice and makes me feel clean and fresh.
Camille R.
Mesa, AZ
Loved the smell & It made my skin feel clean without it drying out. I felt like it was very gentle on my dry skin and I would definitely recommend it to others! It's a very good value for the price.
Donna C.
Waretown, NJ
Big fan of Caress and love the way it doesn't dry out my skin.It smells great and makes my skin soft. The scent last throughout the day I would definitely buy it again. It is gentle on the skin.
Shannon R.
Love the soft and refresh feeling that Caress Pure Embrace Body Wash leaves my skin feeling after each wash. There's nothing better then feeling clean and refreshed and ready to start your day!
Jennifer P.
This body wash provides a great lather and moisture with a nice light sent. It doesn't dry out my skin even with consistent use. It is gentle enough to use for shaving with my sensitive skin.
Kristin M.
Mechanic Fls, ME
I tried this once a few months ago and I really liked it...A little pricey for me only because I live paycheck to paycheck but I do really like this product and I would recommend it to everyone.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

back