BY CARESS #17 in Body Wash

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Buy on kmart*
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Daphne W.
This has a nice soft delicate scent to it that is very calming. I do love the way it does leave my skin feeling velvety smooth. I pretty much love anything with almond oil in it.
Bianca N.
portales, NM
This is a wonderful brand and it smells good ! I love using this while I am on the go and while I am home showering. The smell is wonderful and lasts a long time so there is no need to worry about if the smell is going to last a long time or if it will work a short time . IT SMELLS GOOD!
Nicole S.
Danielsville, PA
This stuff was okay the price was good and the smell was good I personally use something else but this is not something that I would not use either. maybe one day Ill buy it in the future. The feel of it was also nice not slimy at all! I would recommend
Jill E.
I LOVE this bodywash. It smells SO good. It's long-lasting, no really, it lasts so long. I take my showers at night and I can always smell it after I get out of the shower on my shirt and bed sheets. LOVE.
Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
I currently have this body wash and I seriously can't get enough of it. Like the bottle says, the fragrance lasts for a really long time--until my husband uses his manly body wash lol
Lyndsey S.
This one is one of my favorites of the brand. Currently using this one and have for a couple months now since I received one through influenster. Absolutely love the scent.
Jenny A.
Hollywood, FL
Smells nice and leaves my skin soft and smooth. I’ve been using this body wash for a few years now. Sometimes I have a hard time finding this product in stores. It’s affordable too.
Katie N.
Akron, OH
This body wash smells delicious and makes my skin so so soft. I use it in the shower as my daily body wash. The only downside is i wish the smell lasted longer.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is a great body wash. I love the sweet mild scent. It is not drying to my skin, it cleans thoroughly and lathers up well.  This is available everywhere and is very affordable. One bottle has enough to last for a long time.  I feel this is such a great deal. I rate this a 5 star. I would recommend it totally. I will continue to use this brand, both the bars and body washes.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I have purchased this body soap before but did not like it as much it smells really good but not as much leathery and foamy it did make my smell feel good it is gentle for use but I don't believe I would purchase again or recommend it's just me maybe others might disagree with me
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!